cousins? Watch

Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by louieee)
k that was a complete lie mate what are you hiding
What? It's true... It's also legal to marry your cousin in the uk. And I'm not hiding anything...
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
You do know that between cousins there is no risk of deformations in children... They 12.5% DNA at most so baby will be fine:yep:
I'm not a cousin shagger bro, keep tht within your circle
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JamesManc)
I'm not a cousin shagger bro, keep tht within your circle
Didn't say you were:erm: and I was stating scientific fact...
Another
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
You do know that between cousins there is no risk of deformations in children... They 12.5% DNA at most so baby will be fine:yep:
If it's a one off, and genetic lineages between cousins cross only that one time and the family is fairly disease free, then there are no issues.

However, when generations upon generations of cousins marry each other down the line, you start getting children with webbed toes.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Another)
If it's a one off, and genetic lineages between cousins cross only that one time and the family is fairly disease free, then there are no issues.

However, when generations upon generations of cousins marry each other down the line, you start getting children with webbed toes.
Yes of course closed bloodlines will always result in genetic abnormalities. But I was referring to this specific case.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed