I cant judge, I am a fake ginger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
beeninetytwo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SomePaleChick)
As in, people who have naturally darker hair bleaching it to be blonde (so not just bleached blonde colour but all blonde shades)

What do you think? Do you care?

Spoiler:
Show
inspired from when I read this comment on reddit

I think that blonde hair can looks super lovely. I'm sure that just about everybody suits their natural hair colour (obvs). However, I also think that a slight change of hair colour can really improve some people. For example, I know somebody who had brown hair which was naturally a boring wishy washy colour, very bleugh :nothing: Anywayyy she has a lot of blonde through it now/mostly blonde and it looks so much better :daydreaming: I like fake blondes, a lot In fact I like blonde in general, such a nice colour that not everbody can pull off (like black :ninja:). :love:

What I DO care about are light roots paired with dark hair. I'm not on about lowlights, but like... just dark hair and then light roots coming through. So much worse than dark roots I hate it and I think it looks bloody horrible and dark roots are kind of acceptable :flybye:
DeadGirlsDance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gemmam)
When I used to lighten my hair I often had people who didn't know me that well assuming I was thick/*****y/shallow; never experienced that when I've had red or brown hair. Strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had a few people in lectures who I think assume I'm not smart :lol: but I don't care.
I can definitely see why some people would assume blonde girls are *****y because I've had quite a few blonde girls give me daggers for no reason and it never happened when I had brown hair :confused:. All I can think (and I'm not trying to sound arrogant or anything) is that they see other blonde girls as competition. Don't see any other reason for the glares otherwise :lol:
Eliogabalus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Very few british women (past pre-teen stage) are natural blondes. The UK has very few truly blondes compared to other Northern European nations.
William Replies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You should not dye your hair, just show your true colors.
That way people can like you for who you really are.
Spanx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
One of my best friends is blonde thanks to a bottle and she couldn't be any more lovely....so yay for fake blondes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.39%
No - but I will (40)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (43)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (277)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise