Boycott Bonfire Night. Remember, remember...Global Warming!!! Watch

Nick Parsons
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
You are warning against doing something without prof for said warning that's stupid! Of course I know what it is!

Your ignorance is astounding tbh. The arrogance...
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nick Parsons)
Your ignorance is astounding tbh. The arrogance...
You are the arrogant one expecting me to believe you blindly and then insulting me for not doing so...
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nick Parsons)
Think about our already stretched ozone layer we don't need anymore nasty emissions being absorbed into the stratosphere.

Just today I saw 3 pyres being erected in different locations around my city and that's just my neighborhood. I've already contacted the police to let them know that illegal bonfire pyres are being setup without the proper safety checks.

I urge you to boycott this satanic and meaningless event and care for your environment.

If you MUST take part on the fire worship on bonfire night you could instead just play a video of a fire pyre burning on your ipad and dance around it in your living room.
ozone schmozone
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is a strange celebration in that the reason is that a Scottish king was not killed by a Dutch person and his co-conspirators. Forty years later his son was executed and 80 years later his grandson was overthrown and a Dutch Prince became the King in his place.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (279)
37.96%
No - but I will (53)
7.21%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (350)
47.62%

Watched Threads