Opinions on my body? Should I bulk or cut? Watch

BKS
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think you are in a middle ground where there is no right answer but personal preference. Are you comfortable gaining enough fat to make a bulk worthwhile? Do you want to gain much more muscle or is it more about the looking lean? I think your answers to those will tell you what to do.

Like personally I'd bulk in your situation because you're as lean as I would ever both going because I care more for size and strength (whilst not being too fat) than abs/looking 'good'. It's about your priorities.
MattyR2895
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol at people thinking Matt Ogus is natural.
As for the thread, why would anyone advise a 16 y/o to cut? Especially when they're not even fat.
Just slowly bulk and gain strength and that's it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alchemise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by BKS)
I think you are in a middle ground where there is no right answer but personal preference. Are you comfortable gaining enough fat to make a bulk worthwhile? Do you want to gain much more muscle or is it more about the looking lean? I think your answers to those will tell you what to do.

Like personally I'd bulk in your situation because you're as lean as I would ever both going because I care more for size and strength (whilst not being too fat) than abs/looking 'good'. It's about your priorities.
Thanks
Am I an ecto/meso/endo morph bodytype?
illusionz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DLau88)
i think Ct fletcher is natural he is similar to kalimuscle i think he has been in one of his videos before.
Angry cucumber
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Kali muscle is not natural, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out haha I think it looks kinda gross tbh. Am pretty sure he has never stated he was natural or has he ?i don't follow him so i wouldn't know. I think he assumes that people know he not natural though. Although i think his body is horrible it takes an insane amount of dedication to achieve a body like that even if your on roids.

i think Ct fletcher is natural he is similar to kalimuscle i think he has been in one of his videos before.
CT fletcher... natty? lmao

(Original post by Alchemise)
Yeah,
Also there's loads of bodybuilding YTs that say they're natural but their body is beyond nature (KaliMuscle etc). Since its their job, I think if they admitted they weren't, they won't get as much views/subs.
What's your opinion on KaliMuscle?
Kali muscle is not natty

He always admits he's natural. It got to a point where people were angry and we're making videos about him (I'll link you one). He claims he went to prison and he basically got big from there and that's where he obtained he's motivation and dedication.
http://youtu.be/hfVVK40lbS8
He went to prison for battering someone

You look like you have the bodytype of an endomorph so cutting will naturally be harder for you than putting on weight. You will lose a lot of strength but when you hit 7% bodyfat you will look like a badass if you have cut properly since you look like you have a bit of muscle under that fat. Also you should learn about macronutrients if you want to learn how to bulk and cut properly.Follow some natural bodybuilders on youtube for some good advice (matt ogus) you will probably never get to their level of fitness so don't worry about looking like that if you are disgusted by it.
Obviously i don't know for sure but he says he is and he enters natural bodybuilder competitions.Also he shows you like how dedicated he is with his macros and has had coaching etc (eric helms) He has also been training for like 7 years or something so i think it would be possible to attain the physique he has.Moreover, i think and their is a video of him saying why he chose to stay natural etc. It's a gut feeling haha am pretty sure he is though like 99.9999999% Just a lot of haterz out there that are jealous i think and say he is not natty because they ain't getting the same results
Ogus is probably not natural, entering a natural bodybuilding competition means nothing. Drug testing is not effective at all. Case in point - Lance Armstrong
BKS
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks
Am I an ecto/meso/endo morph bodytype?
No problem

Doesn't matter, as far as I'm aware it's been decades since it was taken seriously academicly
DLau88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think ogus is natty am entitled to an opinion.People are going on as if they are 100% certain he isn't. Not sure about Ct fletcher but its possible, he has been lifting his whole life and during it constantly bulked.
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Angry cucumber)
CT fletcher... natty? lmao

Kali muscle is not natty

He went to prison for battering someone

Ogus is probably not natural, entering a natural bodybuilding competition means nothing. Drug testing is not effective at all. Case in point - Lance Armstrong
i think ogus is natural, not because he has entered natural bodybuilding competitions but because he sounds like he knows what he is talking about (macros) workout programs, supplements, coaching and he has been around YT for a while promoting natural bodybuilding even before he had made a name for himself.
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by illusionz)
It's possible that Ct is natural.
Greg Jackson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's possible that Ct is natural.

SEEMS LEGIT
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Greg Jackson)

SEEMS LEGIT
I KNOW.
Angry cucumber
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think ogus is natty am entitled to an opinion.People are going on as if they are 100% certain he isn't. Not sure about Ct fletcher but its possible, he has been lifting his whole life and during it constantly bulked.
Delusion is strong - CT is certainly on a hell of a lot of stuff

You think he looks like he does because he's always bulked? Wat?

i think ogus is natural, not because he has entered natural bodybuilding competitions but because he sounds like he knows what he is talking about (macros) workout programs, supplements, coaching and he has been around YT for a while promoting natural bodybuilding even before he had made a name for himself.
You can know your stuff and still take juice

Shocking news ain't it
Alchemise
Rep:
?
(Original post by AlphaMolecule)
205 lbs is pretty overweight
I'd take it you never been gym and don't know what muscle is/you have very little.
Alchemise
Rep:
?
Noticed you're a nerd, what the **** are you doing in a fitness thread
Angry cucumber
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Noticed you're a nerd, what the **** are you doing in a fitness thread
Friendly
Scoobiedoobiedo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think doing gay for pay is a pretty strong indication a bodybuilder/youtuber isn't natty.. Drugs aren't cheap.

INB4 Matt Ogus sat on webcam rubbing spit on himself for guys so that he could afford whey protein, Kali Muscle did gay modelling so that he could afford his tuna and noodles and Kai Greene drank his own *** to buy more grapefruits.
hukdealz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
please do not derail thread

thank you
Scoobiedoobiedo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm 5,7 and 235lbs, how overweight am I?
Alchemise
Rep:
?
(Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo)
I think doing gay for pay is a pretty strong indication a bodybuilder/youtuber isn't natty.. Drugs aren't cheap.

INB4 Matt Ogus sat on webcam rubbing spit on himself for guys so that he could afford whey protein, Kali Muscle did gay modelling so that he could afford his tuna and noodles and Kai Greene drank his own *** to buy more grapefruits.
I don't think Kai drank his *** loool
Alchemise
Rep:
?
(Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo)
I'm 5,7 and 235lbs, how overweight am I?
Post a pic should I can answer properly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed