March 2015 Adult Nursing Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford Watch

Ange1994
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Omg so happy for you! I was the exact same !! Just be yourself for interview why you want be a nurse.and all that aswell ! There a group one too and all I say is just try to say one thing and you'll be ok don't try two hard they want to see patients hope u get o. Good !!! Is it adult or child nursing?? Xx
withLOVExx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm pleased for both of you. To be honest, almost all of us who passed the tests were successful and we are on the course now =) That means, on the interview they just want to know more about you, especially your confidence when you talk, how you talk to them. Eye to eye contact and practice some predictable questions such as Why did you choose adult nursing? Good luck. You'll be fine xx
Ksmee1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I want to be an adult nurse I currently work as a hca so I kind of know the responsibility that a nurse has! which is very daunting but I'm so ready!! I can't wait! Thank you for everyone's such kind replies I'm also looking forward to coming to uni just so I can meet such lovely people too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
withLOVExx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's good to hear! I was in the same boat before, tied up being as hca for a long time and was dying to go to uni and do nursing! I have seen how very stressful their job was yet it never puts me off! I think that's the main important thing, that you really know what career you want to do. Nobody can teach us to be caring and compassionate, it comes naturally from ourselves! Also, some people think I have decided to go into nursing to avoid being hca. Shame on them, I have a lot of respect for every health worker and I will never change and look down on them. I never thought about the money either! It's just what I see myself doing in the future! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ksmee1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I found out today that all pending qualifications have to be in by the 31st of jan for march intake! Is this compulsory??!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
withLOVExx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What does this mean? Any requirements you haven't finished yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
withLOVExx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had my functional skills results as pending but could not give the uni the certificate as city and guilds says it could talk up to 6 weeks. So I phone Anglia and spoke to Paula and she told me to ask my tutor to email her the results and all was okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
withLOVExx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had typo error. I meant "take" not talk lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
withLOVExx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just phone them and explain or ask your tutor to email your results to the uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ksmee1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So I got in start in march I got a conditional need to have level 2 maths qualification but still waiting for results :/ if god for bid I didn't get the qualification could they defer me to September ? Do u think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ksmee1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Also where do people park to get to uni? Or how do u travel there ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
withLOVExx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes they can defer you to September if you havent finished on time. But If youre only waiting for the result I am sure you'd start next month. I travel by train, and do about a 10-min walk to the uni, well I walk slow lol. My friends who are driving are parking around the area and walk to the Uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
withLOVExx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I dont where exactly they park but they said they walk about 10 mins to uni so it shouldn't be far. Congratulations! What did they ask you on your interview? And also, with the essay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
withLOVExx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am sorry about last time I said the math was multiple choice but it wasnt, I got confused as tests from the other unis were multiple choice xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ksmee1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I'm so sorry I didn't reply to you so I passed my level 2 maths and start my course next week so excited !!
So how is the first year going for you ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
    Nursing and Social Work Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads