Sloe&AppleJelly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Beards. Sexy beards. Plus maybe a bit of personality... always handy
Anonymous #4
Report 4 years ago
The three main things for me: Body-type, hair and face.

I love girls with silky, straight or wavy hair i can run my hands through and play with. I prefer girls with long hair but i'v also been attracted to some girls with shorter, shoulder-length hair. I tend not to find blonde hair very attractive but thats not to say I havent found some blonde girls highly attractive. Really depends on a mixture of features.

I find people with stern faces unattractive. I dont necessarily expect a girl to smile all the time, but a good 'neutral' face is an attractive feature. I like girls who can be serious and focused but also friendly and laid-back - I do seem to have a racial preference when it comes to girls, I find that i'v been most attracted to girls of some king of native american, fillipinio or east-asian descent. I'm half japanese and half nigerian/german myself. Its not that i'm necessarily only attracted to specific ethnicities, more that I find specific features very attractive which are normally only found in specific ethnicities (such as east-asian, native american eyes and straight hair). But it certainly doesn't rule out girls from other ethicities which I also find very attractive

Have to say a girl's body is most attractive feature for me. I'm no hypocrite. I dont expect a girl to be fit if I'm not. I take my health seriously and love being fit. I dont necessarily find people obsessed with gyms or healthy living attractive, but I like girls who look after themselves and look good physically. Particularly slender and curvy body types are the most attractive to me, and I have to say more recently her boobs tend to be the most enticing aspect
CJKay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Definitely face, but I can be swayed slightly.
indieguy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Face
lou 22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Eyes, mouth and teeth. I find low beards well sexy.
Yawn!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Those silky brown legs. :drool:
username1495504
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hair.
Dark, emo length and style hehe
Iridann
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Eyes, smile and laugh.
Jessyjess123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The three main things for me: Body-type, hair and face.

I love girls with silky, straight or wavy hair i can run my hands through and play with. I prefer girls with long hair but i'v also been attracted to some girls with shorter, shoulder-length hair. I tend not to find blonde hair very attractive but thats not to say I havent found some blonde girls highly attractive. Really depends on a mixture of features.

I find people with stern faces unattractive. I dont necessarily expect a girl to smile all the time, but a good 'neutral' face is an attractive feature. I like girls who can be serious and focused but also friendly and laid-back - I do seem to have a racial preference when it comes to girls, I find that i'v been most attracted to girls of some king of native american, fillipinio or east-asian descent. I'm half japanese and half nigerian/german myself. Its not that i'm necessarily only attracted to specific ethnicities, more that I find specific features very attractive which are normally only found in specific ethnicities (such as east-asian, native american eyes and straight hair). But it certainly doesn't rule out girls from other ethicities which I also find very attractive

Have to say a girl's body is most attractive feature for me. I'm no hypocrite. I dont expect a girl to be fit if I'm not. I take my health seriously and love being fit. I dont necessarily find people obsessed with gyms or healthy living attractive, but I like girls who look after themselves and look good physically. Particularly slender and curvy body types are the most attractive to me, and I have to say more recently her boobs tend to be the most enticing aspect
Love the detail! Thank you
Abyiat96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Right now - Smile and I'd say hair

And also the stubble/ rough look

Posted from TSR Mobile
grx_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Eyes and hair definitely.

I'm not really into facial hair but I wouldn't mind a little stubble.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
boobs and face
Mankytoes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Eyes are always number one for me.
Kaiju
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
big toes

the bigger the better
we're talking small onion size here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads