samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by snitching kermit)
lol

know that feel.
^ lol, yep. Life is a cruel game of snakes and ladders.
Asexual Demigod
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samba)
Yes giving your college and subject is 'personal information.' What does where I study have to do with the fact you're talking bs?
Again, are you stupid? The number of people studying a subject is small at Cambridge for certain subjects and some colleges have less than 100 people in a year group. You can easily track down people if they reveal information about their course and college. And I'm not that stupid.
Asexual Demigod
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
or maybe because I dont want to give out personal information

yo get back to the bench son.
You're just making an excuse.
samba
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Asexual Demigod)
Again, are you stupid? The number of people studying a subject is small at Cambridge for certain subjects and some colleges have less than 100 people in a year group. You can easily track down people if they reveal information about their course and college. And I'm not that stupid.
lolled.
TroyAndAbed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What are peeps gonna do even if they do know who you are? Tell everyone on your course/college that you're a self-proclaimed "asexual demigod"? It's not like they have your bank details or anything.
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I started at the top and am pretty sure I'm rolling downhill from there.
Asexual Demigod
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TroyAndAbed)
What are peeps gonna do even if they do know who you are? Tell everyone on your course/college that you're a self-proclaimed "asexual demigod"? It's not like they have your bank details or anything.
My private life has nothing to do with some tossers on a student forum who can barely string a sentence together.
Asexual Demigod
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samba)
Indeed it shall. Top 100 university son.
Try Cambridge. Sometimes it's top 5 or even first in the world. :rolleyes:
samba
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Try Cambridge. Sometimes it's top 5 or even first in the world. :rolleyes:
Been there, done that. Wouldn't make a difference to job prospects! Might try out LSE. Depends on health and if Al is back there next year
Asexual Demigod
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samba)
Been there, done that. Wouldn't make a difference to job prospects! Might try out LSE. Depends on health and if Al is back there next year
I don't care about job prospects? I'm not a money-grabbing fool; I value education and wish to stay within it.
samba
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't care about job prospects? I'm not a money-grabbing fool; I value education and wish to stay within it.
Yet you mentioned how good Salford will look on a CV :teehee:

Good luck in fantasy land son; I'm sure it'll continue to be great
TroyAndAbed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My private life has nothing to do with some tossers on a student forum who can barely string a sentence together.
The only tosser here is you to be honest. 99% sure you're a troll as I sincerely hope there aren't really people as vile as you.
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lol lets see where you are when you finish cambridge.

cambridge is not a fast track ticket to success.
It is known that state school applicants do better at Oxbridge, presumably because they have more talent and are more acquainted with hard work to have reached that position without the name of a prestigious private school behind them.

I rather imagine that the same will happen with this guy, who is from a much less privileged background than your average state-schooler - as long as he doesn't lose his confidence in the unfamiliar social scene.
Asexual Demigod
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TroyAndAbed)
The only tosser here is you to be honest. 99% sure you're a troll as I sincerely hope there aren't really people as vile as you.
I am not a troll. I have just been out walking for hours contemplating committing suicide. I know I'm a bad person and deserve to die. I want to jump off the bridge.
inachigeek21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yee OP..
Still there, but striving..
Working like ****. Lol.
WeedCanKill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I started at the bottom living in poverty, not having the best education, having parents who didn't attend university, being surrounded by chavs at high school, having severe mental health issues, etc. I achieved A*A*A* at A Level and I'm now at Cambridge University. You have to work hard to overcome life's obstacles if you don't have everything handed to you on a silver platter by daddy and his money.

I started at the bottom living in poverty, not having the best education, having parents who didn't attend university, being surrounded by chavs at high school, having severe mental health issues, etc. I achieved A*A*A* at A Level and I'm now at Cambridge University. You have to work hard to overcome life's obstacles if you don't have everything handed to you on a silver platter by daddy and his money.
I'm going to call you out on being a bull****ting pseudo-intellectual.
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm not revealing personal information about myself on a public forum. How naive do you think I am? It is not bull****. A large proportion of people? Give me the evidence to back up that claim. Anyway, how the **** would you know? You study at Salford which is a terrible university!
Is that supposed to be impressive? You don't even name your university out of shame.
Going to Cambridge doesn't mean you win at life. Stop.
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Errrr)
No but it puts you in the top percentile of people who are likely to become world leaders. I don't see any world leaders with degrees from ex-polys do you?
Never researched any world leader's past's so no I guess I don't. But step aside from politics and you have many, many rich businessmen and such with no degrees at all
Asexual Demigod
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by WeedCanKill)
I'm going to call you out on being a bull****ting pseudo-intellectual.
What? Call me out? You don't know anything else about me other than what I've said on here.
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Errrr)
You are arguably the most poisonous monster of them all.
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads