bestofyou
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by tibis)
what hate? he is a male. xy male, xx female. i don't hate anyone, why throw around such accusations. you had gay sex.

if i tell people that i want to be regarded as black despite being white is it going to be race hate if anyone who knows this refers to me as white?

'best ass'? i'm really confused. please explain what actually happened.

there was a man peach or not?

you had homosexual sex with a man who had his penis cut off and a fake vagina put in or you just had homosexual sex with a man?

can we please talk about the real world as it is alot less confusing.
i'm not hating anyone i'm just very interested.
So much ignorance bro.

Her birth certificate says she is female, she got it changed, least you can do is be respectful about it.

Oh so it is a simple xy xx thing? So is someone with xxy not a male? Or someone with xyy not female?

Also, the black thing is a terrible analogy, since your phenotype isn't black.

On the other hand, this girl is more feminine than a lot females I know, so I would say that her phenotype is very feminine. And since it is impossible to see chromosomes outside of lab conditions, I don't see why you would call her 'him' based on that idea. If you saw any of these women, would you say **** like 'Excuse me sir, have you got the time?' or call them him etc?

tibis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bestofyou)
a man changing a piece of paper to say female and cutting off his penis doesn't stop him being a male.

but i really don't want to enter the twilight zone.
i was just interested if you only had anal sex with a man or if he had a artificial vagina and if so what it was like, i've heard that it's very unsatisfying, but nevermind lol
bestofyou
Rep:
?
(Original post by tibis)
a man changing a piece of paper to say female and cutting off his penis doesn't stop him being a male.

but i really don't want to enter the twilight zone.
i was just interested if you only had anal sex with a man or if he had a artificial vagina and if so what it was like, i've heard that it's very unsatisfying, but nevermind lol
Take your bigoted views else where brah.

Love how you completely avoided the point I was making and the questions I asked.

But I don't care. At the end of the day you are a sad little troll on an internet forum, TSR of all forums as well...I have no desire to waste time on little boys such as yourself.
thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Blazar)
Do you mean korma? Because cold korma is ew.
That would mean the OP was trying to....curry favour.
Everglow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For a moment I thought this said 'Korma: A dish best served cold' and I was thinking, 'how can that be'? :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show
street.lovin'
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tibis)

I have been on TSR for over 4 years, this has got to be one of the most ignorant statement anyone on here ever made. :P
tibis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Take your bigoted views else where brah.

Love how you completely avoided the point I was making and the questions I asked.

But I don't care. At the end of the day you are a sad little troll on an internet forum, TSR of all forums as well...I have no desire to waste time on little boys such as yourself.
what opinion am i intolerant of? i don't have any problem with you being a homosexual.
you're saying that because i'm intolerant of some opinion then you won't tolerate my opinion? isn't that abit hypocritical?

what question do you have for me? you find confusing which gender a human is?
well, males produce sperm for reproduction. females have a womb and eggs for reproduction.
if a thousand of years old skeleton is found they will say it was a male or a female.

if you don't care then why are you continuing conversation with me and resorting to personal insults? that's not very nice.

i'm not sure what a little troll is and i'm not a little boy but you seem quite emotional. i have not said that i have any problems with you being homosexual and i don't mean to insult you for being a homosexual.

if people want to be a man about it and get nasty then i much prefer to do it face to face so if you want to resort to personal insults and you're about london then how about we meet?

wednesday and thursday i'll be back in london visiting friends so if you want to have a chat then come over to kingsmead house, kingsmead estate, just off homerton high st next to hackney marshes, e9, hackney and just wait around for abit anytime during wednesday afternoon or thursday evening.

so then if you want to be nasty, then in person you can come and call me a little boy and we will have a nice civilized discussion about genders and you can stand and tell everyone about your beliefs about genders and about your homosexuality and about gay sex with your friend and so on and together we'll have a ruddy good time.
tibis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by street.lovin')
I have been on TSR for over 4 years, this has got to be one of the most ignorant statement anyone on here ever made. :P
i'm sorry to hear that. what do i lack knowledge of so i can make up for this ignorance?
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tibis)
i'm sorry to hear that. what do i lack knowledge of so i can make up for this ignorance?
If you believe you are a woman then you must be a woman. I believe I'm a unicorn, therefore I am a unicorn.
street.lovin'
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tibis)
You can't really make up for it I 'm afraid, Some things are just too broken to be fixed.

I just thought it was not very sympathetic to people who went through hell to change themselves to become who they want to be and comfortable with. You were basically saying it was pointless because it makes no difference. At least show some respect. ^.^ There was nothing wrong with what you were wondering (whether it was better than the real one or not), but you could have done it in a better way. Can't expect much from people on internet who think they can say whatever they want and get away with it, I guess. I am sure in rea life you wouldn't say such thing, it is the magical computer screen that made you.

(Original post by tibis)
what opinion am i intolerant of? i don't have any problem with you being a homosexual.
you're saying that because i'm intolerant of some opinion then you won't tolerate my opinion? isn't that abit hypocritical?

well, males produce sperm for reproduction. females have a womb and eggs for reproduction.
if a thousand of years old skeleton is found they will say it was a male or a female.

if you don't care then why are you continuing conversation with me and resorting to personal insults? that's not very nice.

i'm not sure what a little troll is and i'm not a little boy but you seem quite emotional. i have not said that i have any problems with you being homosexual and i don't mean to insult you for being a homosexual.

if people want to be a man about it and get nasty then i much prefer to do it face to face so if you want to resort to personal insults and you're about london then how about we meet?

wednesday and thursday i'll be back in london visiting friends so if you want to have a chat then come over to kingsmead house, kingsmead estate, just off homerton high st next to hackney marshes, e9, hackney and just wait around for abit anytime during wednesday afternoon or thursday evening.

so then if you want to be nasty, then in person you can come and call me a little boy and we will have a nice civilized discussion about genders and you can stand and tell everyone about your beliefs about genders and about your homosexuality and about gay sex with your friend and so on and together we'll have a ruddy good time.
Your response to OP sums you up pretty well. I feel sorry for you. All we are trying to say is 'show some respect'.

You seem mad after being called a little boy.
bestofyou
Rep:
?
(Original post by tibis)

Hey, just wanted to let you know I didn't read your post, well other than the first few words. I just quoted you to wish you all the best with your studies. Good luck.
tibis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by street.lovin')
You can't really make up for it I 'm afraid, Some things are just too broken to be fixed.

I just thought it was not very sympathetic to people who went through hell to change themselves to become who they want to be and comfortable with. You were basically saying it was pointless because it makes no difference. At least show some respect. ^.^ There was nothing wrong with what you were wondering (whether it was better than the real one or not), but you could have done it in a better way. Can't expect much from people on internet who think they can say whatever they want and get away with it, I guess. I am sure in rea life you wouldn't say such thing, it is the magical computer screen that made you.

Your response to OP sums you up pretty well. I feel sorry for you. All we are trying to say is 'show some respect'.

You seem mad after being called a little boy.
"you can't really make up for it i'm afraid, some things are just too broken"

if you think that i lack knowledge than you only need explain to me the issue which you claim i lack knowledge of.

"i just thought it was not very sympathetic"

so you are now writing that i am not ignorant? you're writing that i was no showing ignorance and that you were just trying to express that you felt that i was not being sympathetic?

the word for not being sympathetic is 'unsympathetic', not 'ignorant'. if you think that someone is not being sympathetic then you can write that they are unsympathetic.
see how easy yours was to 'fix'?

"to people who went through hell to change themselves to become who they want to be and comfortable with."

sadly their 'hell' usually doesn't end once they are changed. all people will experience alot of what they feel is disrespect and inconsideration in life, no need to over dramatize it. my friend is experiencing hell from what happened to him when serving this corrupt and perverted nation for minimum wage and he doesn't get much respect.

"you were basically saying that it was pointless because it makes no difference"

i never said that it is pointless or makes no difference. of course if you chop your penis off and have a artifical vagina like thing sewn up then it is going to make a large difference to many aspects of life such as sex and urinating and i have also heard of the misery of having a 'phantom penis'.

you may have heard how that often when people lose a limb or part of their body then at times they can still feel the limb which is not htere. they may feel an ache or an itch which they cannot scratch.

apparently similar and far worse things can be felt when you lose your penis. you can feel extremely aroused and that you have a huge raging hardon which you feel you desperately need to touch and satisfy but it is not there.
doesn't that sound like hell to experience? i've heard that it causes such regret that it often leads to suicide.

infact, having thought about this, i do think that in a way i am unsympathetic as i am so unsympathetic that i am not arguing to make it illegal in order to prevent these people from possibly putting themselves through this misery just so surgeons can make money. as far as i'm concerned, let people have the freedom to cut their penises off if they want.

however i wouldn't say that i was as unsympathetic as someone who actually condones people having it done.
well, that isn't just being unsympathetic because if they are aware of the likely results then condoning it is more like evil sadism.

"atleast show some respect"

i will express my opinions without insulting anyone.

you telling people to show respect is very hypocritical after you just called someone 'ignorant'.
you realize how disrespectful you yourself could be seen to have been and how you have contradicted yourself by making this ridiculous statement?

"there was nothing wrong with what you were wondering"

thanks for the support but i'm already very comfortable with wondering and asking what it is like to make love to a man peach.

"(whether it was better than the real one or not)"

i never said that is what i was wondering. obviously some dodgey procedure does not result in something which is anywhere near as satisfying as a real vagina.

"you could have done it in a better way"

i think my question was fairly clear and to the point, though i'm still not sure if the person who he had sex with had a fake vagina or not. i assume he did as i can't imagine someone sodomizing someone who had a penis and coming away from it referring to the person as 'she'.

"can't expect much from people on internet who think they can say whatever they want and get away with it, i guess"

why would they not be able to get away with it? if someone wanted to then they can get away with using the internet to steal nation's secrets, sell drugs and arms, harass people, commit major fraudand steal credit card details etc and get away with all sorts of major crimes.

i am not doing that, i am asking a question and expressing my opinion without insulting anyone, which you have failed to do.

"i am sure in real life you wouldn't say such a thing"

damn right.

to be honest, i'd be cracking jokes to a person face to face in 'real life'. in person i would never have been as respectful as i have been, but i think this forum should have fairly civilized discussions so i have been friendly and not expressed my real opinions as i don't want to upset anyone.

"it is the magical computer screen that made you."

monitors do not possess magical qualities.

"your response to op sums you up pretty weel. i feel sorry for you"

again childishly resorting to personal insults.
i appreciate your sympathy but you do not need to feel sorry for me as i wouldn't change a thing about my greek god body, besides a scar and a pain which i sometimes get in my right shoulder (i think it's a trapped nerve) and am very wealthy, happy and satisfied financially, socially and sexually.
but thank you for your concern.

"all we are trying to say is 'show some respect'."

do not demand that people show unnecessary levels of respect as it is very obnoxious and dogmatic and does you no favours.

repsect is earnt, not naively demanded.

especially do not demand respect when several times out of frustration you have already attempted to insult and have been disrespectful yourself.

"you seem mad after being called a little boy"

yes, i am so angry. i am incandescent. if only i could write about homosexual expoits then i would feel that i were a man and no longer a little boy.

Hey, just wanted to let you know I didn't read your post, well other than the first few words. I just quoted you to wish you all the best with your studies. Good luck.
np. thank you and good luck to you too and happy xmas
JC.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Blazar)
No. She is a woman and nothing else.
I think you're getting confused between a "woman" and a "mutilated man".
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well this turned into a nice little bout of transphobia…

If she the 'feminine phenotype' ^^^ is what 'he' the ladyboy looks like then HNNNGGG
tibis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
someone has to post it

(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
Well this turned into a nice little bout of transphobia…

If she the 'feminine phenotype' ^^^ is what 'he' the ladyboy looks like then HNNNGGG
i don't think anyone here is showing an irrational fear.
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tibis)
someone has to post it

i don't think anyone here is showing an irrational fear.
AFAIK the comments degenerated into 'ew you had sex with a TRANS-SEXUAL' I think that is fairly prejudiced tbqh

edit: can I even use the 't' word in parentheses?
kka25
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Did you impregnate her OP?
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can someone please explain to me how saying you are a woman and having surgery makes you a woman?

If I say I'm a unicorn and glue a horn to my head, does that legally make me a unicorn?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://www.notasmartman.com/wp-conte...ken-Korma1.jpg

it clearly says microwave for 3 minutes
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Can someone please explain to me how saying you are a woman and having surgery makes you a woman?

If I say I'm a unicorn and glue a horn to my head, does that legally make me a unicorn?
you can be anything you want dear
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (315)
37.77%
No - but I will (64)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (393)
47.12%

Watched Threads