Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    On the basis of probability, I'd say without hesitation that I'm probably smarter than you.
    On the basis of your stupid comments, I'd say without hesitation that you're probably not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chwirkytheappleboy)
    On the basis of your stupid comments, I'd say without hesitation that you're probably not
    I wouldn't expect lesser minds to be on the same wavelength as me. You may think its stupid but you can take my word for it, it is above your comprehension.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not the Prophet.:confused:
    Well maybe you should try to be a lot like him. Seeing as a 'Muslim' he's our role model - Such a shame! Humble yourself, you are not above anyone. Basing someone off the university they attended! Laughable, fugacious and quite low actually. Good-luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmenahJama)
    Well maybe you should try to be a lot like him. Seeing as a 'Muslim' he's our role model - Such a shame! Humble yourself, you are not above anyone. Basing someone off the university they attended! Laughable, fugacious and quite low actually. Good-luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry but as a a Muslim I don't believe in luck. I also wouldn't engage in a debate with someone that evidently has flaws in the fundamental understanding of Islam.

ReputationRep:
    aaah i remember when i was petty and childish enough to think the prestige of a university was everything

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but as a a Muslim I don't believe in luck. I also wouldn't engage in a debate with someone that evidently has flaws in the fundamental understanding of Islam.
    Your success is only by Allah, for you to sit and judge someone based off a university they attended? Are you kidding me? But I'm the one that has "flaws in understanding islam" - You are rather giving me a giggle tonight. Tell me more about how smart you are, and how above everyone you are.

- Main thing islam teaches is to walk humbly upon the earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skoav)
    aaah i remember when i was petty and childish enough to think the prestige of a university was everything
    You studied at Hull so I would expect you to say that prestige is nothing.... with all due respect but what prestige does the University of Hull have?

ReputationRep:
    Your success is only by Allah, for you to sit and judge someone based off a university they attended? Are you kidding me? But I'm the one that has "flaws in understanding islam" - You are rather giving me a giggle tonight. Tell me more about how smart you are, and how above everyone you are.

- Main thing islam teaches is to walk humbly upon the earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not really judging people, I'm just saying that if I would date people, I wouldn't date anyone below Cambridge STEM...just because you don't hold the same views as me doesn't mean you can try and correct me. Learn to accept that we are all different.

I'm not above anyone here.

ReputationRep:
    You studied at Hull so I would expect you to say that prestige is nothing.... with all due respect but what prestige does the University of Hull have?
    Watch out ladies and gentlemen. I think we have a Katie Hopkins replica!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really judging people, I'm just saying that if I would date people, I wouldn't date anyone below Cambridge STEM...just because you don't hold the same views as me doesn't mean you can try and correct me. Learn to accept that we are all different.

I'm not above anyone here.
    Lol such a political answer. Totally disregarding any point I made.. But sure. Anything to end this conversation, it's killing me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ahaha you actually bothered to look at what uni i go to just to feed your little superiority complex omg that's priceless

i've literally just stated that i don't care about prestige so why do you think i would either know or care what some snobs think about my uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skoav)
    ahaha you actually bothered to look at what uni i go to just to feed your little superiority complex omg that's priceless

i've literally just stated that i don't care about prestige so why do you think i would either know or care what some snobs think about my uni
    ... nah just from your reply i knew you were of the Hull folk.

my thoughts of your uni stems from the stats i get from organisations such as http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/ so don't hate the player, hate the professional organisations that study into your university and tell us that this year you're 66th best.

ReputationRep:
    Lol such a political answer. Totally disregarding any point I made.. But sure. Anything to end this conversation, it's killing me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your points are not valid.

ReputationRep:
    ... nah just from your reply i knew you were of the Hull folk.

my thoughts of your uni stems from the stats i get from organisations such as http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/ so don't hate the player, hate the professional organisations that study into your university and tell us that this year you're 66th best.
    i ask again why do you think i know or care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skoav)
    i ask again why do you think i know or care
    u care cos ur replying to me, if u didn't care u would have just glanced over my post and carried on with ur merry life

ReputationRep:
    u care cos ur replying to me, if u didn't care u would have just glanced over my post and carried on with ur merry life
    You are a very annoying human being.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are a very annoying human being.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    give urself a kiss from me

ReputationRep:
    give urself a kiss from me
    Afghani Katie Hopkins spin off on the rise. Owh, total bad ass!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    that's more down to the fact that it's 1am and i'm bored so the hilarity of trying to get you to somehow justify you snobbery is marginally preferable to sleep rn

still waiting for you to actually answer my question properly lmao, please do enlighten me, what is so intrinsically significant about league tables that i should disregard the fact that i'm incredibly happy at the university i CHOSE to study at and convert to a life of mourning my supposed intellectual inferiority?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skoav)
    that's more down to the fact that it's 1am and i'm bored so the hilarity of trying to get you to somehow justify you snobbery is marginally preferable to sleep rn

still waiting for you to actually answer my question properly lmao, please do enlighten me, what is so intrinsically significant about league tables that i should disregard the fact that i'm incredibly happy at the university i CHOSE to study at and convert to a life of mourning my supposed intellectual inferiority?
    Basically, being blunt. You are intellectually mediocre.

EDIT: If mediocre is fine then

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.