get him with JUST to piss your sister off, then disappear into the sunset
PrittyVacant
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by K-Nitro)
Your*

Sorry, I'm a grammar nazi and I don't know how you even made that mistake.
Hint is actually in my post and again in the quote - "posted from TSR mobile" - predictive text.

������
Juichiro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A bit long - don't bother reading if you get bored easily.

So I just got back after trying to get away from my family travelling for the past year and a half and quite a lot has changed back home.

Essentially, my sister (who I'm not very close with) got knocked up and gave birth 4 months ago. She tried to put a nice "Christian" spin on it and say it was all planned but we all know she just isn't careful when it comes to sex. This is also backed up by the fact that she only knew the guy for a couple of weeks before she found out she was pregnant. He then proposed some time after and they are now planning their wedding (well she is)

Anyway, I arrived home last week and met her fiancé. Now, I'm not going to lie, I was expecting him to be some chav that was using her for money or some sort of idiot like all the other guys she used to go out with. But then I met him and WOW. He is soooooo attractive and not a loser at all! He actually earns quite a bit of money and has a nice house which he and my sister are currently living in. So now I'm starting to think, my sister is using him for his money.

I could tell he has gotten bored of her quite quickly. Whenever she mentions wedding or long term plans he avoids the conversation and goes to watch TV. I think he is only with her cause she had his baby anyway and she probably forced him to propose to her anyway (my mother told me she used blackmail against him). She wants to be married and a good Christian (unlikely) and she does anything to get what she wants.

Back to him. He has blonde, curly hair and bluey green eyes. He's also incredibly nice and funny and just all round REALLY fit. My sister doesn't deserve him. Yesterday, me and him were watching TV while my sister was playing with my nephew upstairs. While watching he started stroking my legs and my arms. At one point he faced me and looked like he was going to kiss me but I got scared and went to the kitchen a bit embarrassed. I didn't know what my feelings were and by the time I figured out that I liked him too and I went back into the living room and the ***** was there .

Anyway, I don't know if I should go for it if that situation were to occur again (and I doubt it would because my sister keeps him like a dog on a leash). I don't care what my sister thinks of me to be honest because we don't like each other, she's only nice to me now because our mother is upset when we fight. I don't know if he wants to hurt my sister though.

Should I go for it?

Spoiler:
Show
BTW, I'm 18. My sister is 21 and her fiancé is 23
You sound jealous of your sister. All that could happen between he and you would just be sex. Since he has a baby and a wedding coming I don't think he will break up with your sister just to be with you. Disaster is waiting to happen.
Aku-gila
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah.. Don't do it.
Juichiro
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A bit long - don't bother reading if you get bored easily.

So I just got back after trying to get away from my family travelling for the past year and a half and quite a lot has changed back home.

Essentially, my sister (who I'm not very close with) got knocked up and gave birth 4 months ago. She tried to put a nice "Christian" spin on it and say it was all planned but we all know she just isn't careful when it comes to sex. This is also backed up by the fact that she only knew the guy for a couple of weeks before she found out she was pregnant. He then proposed some time after and they are now planning their wedding (well she is)

Anyway, I arrived home last week and met her fiancé. Now, I'm not going to lie, I was expecting him to be some chav that was using her for money or some sort of idiot like all the other guys she used to go out with. But then I met him and WOW. He is soooooo attractive and not a loser at all! He actually earns quite a bit of money and has a nice house which he and my sister are currently living in. So now I'm starting to think, my sister is using him for his money.

I could tell he has gotten bored of her quite quickly. Whenever she mentions wedding or long term plans he avoids the conversation and goes to watch TV. I think he is only with her cause she had his baby anyway and she probably forced him to propose to her anyway (my mother told me she used blackmail against him). She wants to be married and a good Christian (unlikely) and she does anything to get what she wants.

Back to him. He has blonde, curly hair and bluey green eyes. He's also incredibly nice and funny and just all round REALLY fit. My sister doesn't deserve him. Yesterday, me and him were watching TV while my sister was playing with my nephew upstairs. While watching he started stroking my legs and my arms. At one point he faced me and looked like he was going to kiss me but I got scared and went to the kitchen a bit embarrassed. I didn't know what my feelings were and by the time I figured out that I liked him too and I went back into the living room and the ***** was there .

Anyway, I don't know if I should go for it if that situation were to occur again (and I doubt it would because my sister keeps him like a dog on a leash). I don't care what my sister thinks of me to be honest because we don't like each other, she's only nice to me now because our mother is upset when we fight. I don't know if he wants to hurt my sister though.

Should I go for it?

Spoiler:
Show
BTW, I'm 18. My sister is 21 and her fiancé is 23
Errr...seems like he reciprocates some of your desires.
Juichiro
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Guy Secretan)
Hi are you a virgin? Also to be frank you sound like a really bad sister. They way you are so casually trying to wreck their marriage and rationalize all the reasons it would be acceptable to sleep with him/start an affair with him is disgusting. She is still your sister and you should be loyal to her.
How is OP's virginity relevant?

Also, OP said nothing of getting his sister's fiance's beast inside her.

OP is just having a Twilight fantasy.
EllieC130
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well let's break this down. Does your sister sound like someone who deserves this guy? No. But does that give you the right to get with him. Hell no. It would cause more **** than it would and really you need to think of the baby. The poor thing will only grow up worse if you do this, surrounded by conflict. And him, if that helps at all. You get with him I guarantee he will get a world of hate from the rest of your family.
HotCoco.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't do this it will not serve you well in the long run and he should know better too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
longsightdon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
dont do that to your sister geez no matter how much you hate her, think about it, you'll be ruining your future nephew/nieces life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads