Turn on thread page Beta

Need electrician but mum won't get one watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selenerrr__x)
    Last year of a levels and she says I'll survive as I'll be in uni next yr and living on campus
    Are you currently living in rented or bought accommodation?

Regardless of what your mother has said, I don't think those are suitable living conditions for anyone, regardless of whether or not they'll be leaving soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    I think your mum needs to see a doctor, she sounds paranoid to me.
    from what has been said in the thread it appears that she may be spiralling into to some kind of delusional episode.

as the poster who is a apprentice sparkie said it sounds like you might need a rewire - the house certainly needs and inspection ...

(Original post by AlconH)
    Are you currently living in rented or bought accommodation?

Regardless of what your mother has said, I don't think those are suitable living conditions for anyone, regardless of whether or not they'll be leaving soon.
    Living in a bought accommodations, have been for like 14 years the same place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    Make sure you have full home insurance, leave some faulty switches on before you go out, and "accidentally" leave the gas on. Problem solved.

Protip: only do this if it's a detached house and you know someone will spot the fire and call the fire brigade
    I recommend you edit a disclaimer into this post as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    Make sure you have full home insurance, leave some faulty switches on before you go out, and "accidentally" leave the gas on. Problem solved.

Protip: only do this if it's a detached house and you know someone will spot the fire and call the fire brigade

Your a ****ing nobhead arson piece of apple

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure the isolator switches haven't just shut off?

You may just have one ring up, which is why only certain things are working.

If not, then as the sparks (training sparks) have suggested, it is pretty dangerous to bide your time with dodgy electrics.

lol sorted months later

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.