Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Asmeeta)
So why do you even kiss?? Weird
I wouldn't kiss any Tom, **** and Harry :smug:

DISCLAIMER: No offence, nothing personal

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was truth or dare! I was 8 and it wasn't like it was sex!
heyoka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:yy: Best of luck to both of you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you!
Yungah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It was in a pub, i was high as ****

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
heyarnold
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
my first ever kiss was with my second ever crush we were both in year 2 (so thatd make us age 5-6) and it was on the playground.. we pretended we were bats and lifted up our coats over our heads and came together and would kiss.. how the teacher never saw us i dont know (happened like 4 times in one playtime haha) needless to say me and that person are still friends to this day and have a good laugh about it now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
C_tinie_D
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Behind the drama hut with my then girlfriend, she bit my lip (non sexual way, straight pain) and it was sooo wet. Haha but we all had to start somewhere ay??
Anonymous #5
Report 4 years ago
16 and still hasn't happened!! :sad:
Anonymous #6
Report 4 years ago
Unless you counting the peck with my year 7 boyfriend (the relationship consisted mostly of secretly holding hands haha), mine was with this guy I met at a party when I was 16. We were both drunk at the time, and we're not together, but I don't regret it
Airmed
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
16 and still hasn't happened!! :sad:
I was 18, don't worry
beeninetytwo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was 14 and it was with my boyfriend. :nothing: It was on my sofa and we were going to swap chewing gum or something it just became a terrible, horrible ugly ugly ugly kiss and he kept on swirling his tongue. :indiff::indiff::indiff::indiff::indiff::indiff::indiff: It was awful. So bad and I still cringe now.
So, most of you aren't with the guy you kissed??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh god no! Some of them were girls and I wouldn't be able to name most of the people i've kissed :daydreaming:
Anonymous #7
Report 4 years ago
I had my first kiss when I was 16 - it was amazing, which might've had something to do with him being 27. It was all very messed up looking back on it now, but I've got to admit I enjoyed it at the time.
NaTaLiiA513
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chukster97)
Some girl i found tied up in the park, dont know why she was screaming for her mom saying "help help"

Great, the perfect opportunity.
Rugby N
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We were both 18, had been friends from age 5 and were pretty drunk. She didn't taste very nice and I didn't kiss anyone again for about 4 months after despite being a fresher.
Ozzin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Met up with her as usual, hugged her as a greeting then looked her in the eyes and it just sort of happened. Still with her today (and despite having no other experiences) still feels great.
Asmeeta
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ozzin)
Met up with her as usual, hugged her as a greeting then looked her in the eyes and it just sort of happened. Still with her today (and despite having no other experiences) still feels great.
:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads