Has anyone started applying to Vine court or Crown place yet? Watch

Illuminate.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Here's some advice from someone who has been there and done it.

I applied for Crown place and vine court as my top two choices. Liverpool was my first choice university. I applied quickly and was still allocated a room at Greenbank (my third choice).

If you don't apply within a couple of weeks of the accommodation opening, chances are that you won't get on campus, as every single fresher will have also applied for crown place and vine court.

The buses that run from the student villages run every 5 minutes until 10am, they then run every 10 minutes. On weekends they run every 20 minutes. The buses run until midnight 7 days a week, and take you to the city centre at evenings and weekends, so you're not restricted at all. It's not a huge issue. The bus pass is around £300 for the year. With this added to your costs, you'll still be paying hundreds of pounds less living off campus - plus you have your meals provided for you, which cuts costs even more.

I love living off campus. Whilst the rooms aren't as modern, it really gives you a good experience and encourages you to be more social.

I didn't get my accommodation offer through until 3 days after my results, and I had to call them to get it sorted out. Liverpool are pretty bad with accommodation tbh.
tarteeliax
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank god I applied within a week Since I got my accommodation invitation I'm now at ease that I may get a place at vine or city

Posted from TSR Mobile
tarteeliax
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Court****

Posted from TSR Mobile
ThoughtIsFree
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Charl0tte_Emily)
Thank you! I sent them an email and am awaiting a reply, so fingers crossed 😇

Posted from TSR Mobile
awwww no problem
coconuthead--
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ahhh
ehughes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm currently trying to apply for accommodation, did anyone else have trouble with submitting the form? When I click 'submit' nothing happens, I haven't got a confirmation e-mail or anything...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads