Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    I acknowledge that any process will have problems with it to some extent. But I'm also aware that 99 times out of 100 a quick explanation with some supporting evidence would suffice.

The complete of somebody being sanctioned for going to a Job interview would be a prime one. Evidence of a job interview would've sufficed.
    It didn't. The job centre knew full well about the interview it was schedules through them. Still sanctioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DErasmus)
    It seems you don't know who MatureStudent is otherwise this would be an axiom not necessary to state.
    What?

ReputationRep:
    Yet they can always afford to buy **** and booze and food for the endless amounts of cats/dogs and other animals they've got these people make me sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    What?
    not paying attention and defending ill informed prejudice is his speciality, see: climate change denial, views on immigration, etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoltguyboo)
    Yet they can always afford to buy **** and booze and food for the endless amounts of cats/dogs and other animals they've got these people make me sick.
    Not everyone on benefits smokes.
    My mum used to smoke years and years ago, she stopped when money got tight (this was while she was still working) she is on benefits now and has been for some years...doesn't smoke.

Ughh doesn't she just make you sick?

ReputationRep:
    not paying attention and defending ill informed prejudice is his speciality, see: climate change denial, views on immigration, etc
    I don't spend my time trawling through people's post and thread histories.

ReputationRep:
    It seems you don't know who MatureStudent is otherwise this would be an axiom not necessary to state.
    hehe. +1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    It didn't. The job centre knew full well about the interview it was schedules through them. Still sanctioned.
    Then a mistake was made, but I'm fainting it hard to believe that the staff would do it for that. Activity like that is normally a response to a general c**tish activity from the claimant before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoltguyboo)
    There are of course, a certain segment of the poor who do this, and I would very much defend the view that this cannot simply be dismissed as the result of ignorance or poverty; these people have no desire to be citizens of this country, they follow the law reluctantly and their values really are despicable. I have however met plenty of poor people who have good values but still struggle, it is these people that deserve our attention the most and you insult the good poor people in this country if you paint them with the same brush.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Then a mistake was made, but I'm fainting it hard to believe that the staff would do it for that. Activity like that is normally a response to a general c**tish activity from the claimant before.
    Even if it was a mistake (and trust me this crap happens all the time) it still takes weeks to get rectified and the job seeker has no money until then...hence the need for food banks which this thread is about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by German123)
    @ your profile picture...Whats with the all seeing eye?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

ReputationRep:
    This is baloney imo Anyway that is not relevant to the thread so i think we should leave it here.

ReputationRep:
    It's the eye of Horus, not God. On the dollar bill the eye is pictured above the pyramid..Horus is the son of Isis and Osiris, Egyptian gods, and evil. It's also the eye symbol used by what is called the Illuminati and the Freemasons. It is of the occult and totally satanic, yes its the eye of the god of enmity, deceit, and destruction.

Also Wikipedia is never a good source of evidence as anyone can change stuff that are written on it.

ReputationRep:
    I hear he's an activist. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It's the eye of Horus, not God. On the dollar bill the eye is pictured above the pyramid..Horus is the son of Isis and Osiris, Egyptian gods, and evil. It's also the eye symbol used by what is called the Illuminati and the Freemasons. It is of the occult and totally satanic, yes its the eye of the god of enmity, deceit, and destruction.

Also Wikipedia is never a good source of evidence as anyone can change stuff that are written on it.

Can you prove it's the eye of Horus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otester)
    Can you prove it's the eye of Horus?
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...7095143AA8rQho

ReputationRep:
    I asked for proof, not an opinion.

Also Satan and Lucifer aren't the same thing.

ReputationRep:

I do not know where you are getting the above from. Your ideology is wrong because satan and lucifer are the same thing-do your research and see.

ReputationRep:
    I do not know where you are getting the above from. Your ideology is wrong because satan and lucifer are the same thing-do your research and see.

Lovely as your chat is, how is it relevant to this thread?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.