Report 3 years ago
Linkin park - Numb

Posted from TSR Mobile
e aí rapaz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My mum listening to music while cooking at the weekend. Mostly old Brazilian singers but she liked the Rolling Stones and Stevie Wonder too.

When I listen to certain songs even now I get a really strong memory association of her at home cooking.
miser
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There was a song with the sound of rain in it playing on the radio whilst coming back home in the car from Longleat safari park when I was young. I've never discovered what song it was.
Cowy97
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
listening to my dads green day cds in the car and need for speed most wanted soundtrack with slipknot, disturbed, mastodon, avenged sevenfold and bullet for my valentine
JesseW182
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The What's New Scooby Doo? Theme song which got me into the whole pop-punk scene

Posted from TSR Mobile
WhimsicalSloth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Listening to opera with my Dad when I was about four years old.
leahjamieson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My mum is a huge Bon Jovi fan and played their CD's in the car all the time so I grew up listening to them. Now that I'm 18 my taste has changed but I will never fight the urge to belt out Livin' on a Prayer every time it comes on the radio :')
Star-girl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I had a mini keyboard from around age 4 and used to listen to the demo recordings all the time. My favourite one was Chopin's Nocturne Op.9 No.2. :love: :moon:
jwilliams1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dancing around my grandparent's living room listening to Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (302)
37.47%
No - but I will (61)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (383)
47.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed