Turn on thread page Beta
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    How painful it is to run or jump around without a bra on.
    Let's not go there.

:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)

Of course! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    I've said all I will, I will now maintain silence like you
    With the life changing secrets we obtain for ourselves and ourselves only we cannot underestimate the power we have among men. Not even google can scratch the surface of our dark hidden secrets. The men know nothing, nothing at all *evil laugh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    How painful it is to run or jump around without a bra on.
    Quite a bit for your info but
    Nothing I can't handle !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Hah!

I'm not the only one. Welcome to the club Plantcrown

Also

Lmao :lol:

I'd say the one on the right because youd only have one person to your left whereas on the others youd be inbetween 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I'd say for men it has to be the unwritten rule of who uses what urinal in the toilets.

A very quick explanation of urinal etiquette:

If somebody is using a urinal on the left (person 1), you must use the urinal that is the furthest away on the right (person 2). The next person should then use the middle urinal (person 3).

If a fourth person comes in and wants to go to the 2nd urinal in between urinals 1 and 3 (occupied by person 1 and 3) then they must resort to using cubicle, without making it obvious they they never intended to use the cubicle. They must make it quite clear to all men in the toilet, that they wished to use the cubicle from the moment they stepped in the toilet. However, if the cubicle is not free then they must wait for either person 1,2 or 3 to shake out and step down and take their place. NOT another one such as urinal 2 or 4, as this will be directly next to person 1, 2 or 3. If they were to do this, then when person 5 walks in, they will not be able to use urinal 3 or 4, since they will be peeing directly next to the person in urinals 2 or 5.

Or, they must wait for the cubicle to become free.

You must also look at the wall directly in front of you, as if you're examining it for cracks. You must only look down when you've stopped urinating and have progressed onto the shake. Too much shaking is forbidden, that's a sign of masturbation.

Although peeking is not strictly forbidden, it is definitely forbidden to get caught peeking. Us males have to "size up" the competition so peeking will always happen. Even if you think that you did not get peeking at somebody who is very well endowed, he WILL know that you've peeked. When you walk past, you'll give each other "the nod". This is his way of saying "look mate, I know you peeked - you know what I'm packing, so let's mention no more on the topic".

Alternatively, you can walk out and say to your mates "Oh my god I was standing at the urinals and this dude just came in and peed right next to me, he had the smallest knob too, he was pretty much peeing in my urinal, I didn't peek but he was just so close. Look, that's him there" (then point to the guy) This puts you at a higher level in status of being an Alpha Male, but you do risk being confronted about making these claims.
    This is just hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Some things are better to be kept to ourselves, I aint revealing any of our girly secrets :ninja: women have their own chamber of secrets :smug:

fair point there , i agree!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    With the life changing secrets we obtain for ourselves and ourselves only we cannot underestimate the power we have among men. Not even google can scratch the surface of our dark hidden secrets. The men know nothing, nothing at all *evil laugh*

I'm a feminist, so I get you completely. Us women are powerful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireflyGirl96)
    This is just hilarious
    i thought that too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REMLewis)
    fair point there , i agree!!
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raq123)
    For women , period can come random if u really stress.
    one breast is bigger than the other.

and lots more������

the list goes on and on an on an on....on.....on...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a feminist, so I get you completely. Us women are powerful!

wooop wooop!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    wooop wooop!
    Boys will never understand us ladies. We're complicated, brilliant people.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say for men it has to be the unwritten rule of who uses what urinal in the toilets.

A very quick explanation of urinal etiquette:

If somebody is using a urinal on the left (person 1), you must use the urinal that is the furthest away on the right (person 2). The next person should then use the middle urinal (person 3).

If a fourth person comes in and wants to go to the 2nd urinal in between urinals 1 and 3 (occupied by person 1 and 3) then they must resort to using cubicle, without making it obvious they they never intended to use the cubicle. They must make it quite clear to all men in the toilet, that they wished to use the cubicle from the moment they stepped in the toilet. However, if the cubicle is not free then they must wait for either person 1,2 or 3 to shake out and step down and take their place. NOT another one such as urinal 2 or 4, as this will be directly next to person 1, 2 or 3. If they were to do this, then when person 5 walks in, they will not be able to use urinal 3 or 4, since they will be peeing directly next to the person in urinals 2 or 5.

Or, they must wait for the cubicle to become free.

You must also look at the wall directly in front of you, as if you're examining it for cracks. You must only look down when you've stopped urinating and have progressed onto the shake. Too much shaking is forbidden, that's a sign of masturbation.

Although peeking is not strictly forbidden, it is definitely forbidden to get caught peeking. Us males have to "size up" the competition so peeking will always happen. Even if you think that you did not get peeking at somebody who is very well endowed, he WILL know that you've peeked. When you walk past, you'll give each other "the nod". This is his way of saying "look mate, I know you peeked - you know what I'm packing, so let's mention no more on the topic".

Alternatively, you can walk out and say to your mates "Oh my god I was standing at the urinals and this dude just came in and peed right next to me, he had the smallest knob too, he was pretty much peeing in my urinal, I didn't peek but he was just so close. Look, that's him there" (then point to the guy) This puts you at a higher level in status of being an Alpha Male, but you do risk being confronted about making these claims.
    i have to wonder if any guy really cares this much

i walk in and, granted, if possible i prefer not to use the urinal directly next to some one else, but that's as far as i go on etiquette. if the only free one is between 2 people i'll piss there. they're going to be there all of 15 seconds anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Boys will never understand us ladies. We're complicated, brilliant people.

exactly
    Wooop! Wooop!

ReputationRep:
    Lmao :lol:

I'd say the one on the right because youd only have one person to your left whereas on the others youd be inbetween 2
    I thought you were a girl too xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous263)
    I thought you were a girl too xD
    It must be the avatar lool :laugh:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    exactly
    Wooop! Wooop!
    That woooop is awesome

ReputationRep:
    Somethings that men don't know about women...

It isn't always 'that time of the month'. Like you, sometimes we're just moody.

Also, I don't want any of your dessert means I want half of it, I'm just pretending to be healthy.

ReputationRep:
    all guys know the following

waiting 10-15 minutes before you get up because you cba to get fully clothed yet but your little soldier's still standing to attention

getting spooge in your pubes (nightmare)

airing out your nutsack on a sweaty summer's day

the difficulty in having a piss straight after having a tommy tank

that weird state your jizz takes on when it comes into contact with water

ReputationRep:
    I'm breaking the rules here, but tween girls practice making out with their hand/a pillow.

You've been dobbed in.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.