Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Charissutton123;53295943]
    (Original post by Jess97C)
    It is! And I go to bournemouth college but I did go to lytchett , you? And I didn't know there was one haha, when is that?
    I got an email after I got accpeted so I'm sure you'll get one I got to st Edwards in oakdale what are you studying at college ? This is so cool would be great if we come homeon the same train etc what accommodation do you like ? Sorry about all the questions ! Ha

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Jess97C;53296109]
    (Original post by Charissutton123)

I got an email after I got accpeted so I'm sure you'll get one I got to st Edwards in oakdale what are you studying at college ? This is so cool would be great if we come homeon the same train etc what accommodation do you like ? Sorry about all the questions ! Ha
    Yeah hopefully I should do , and psycology, sociology, and business, you? , yeha it would be so good, and I really like the cashin and Cronin ones, what about you? And it's fine!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Charissutton123;53296225]
    Yeah hopefully I should do , and psycology, sociology, and business, you? , yeha it would be so good, and I really like the cashin and Cronin ones, what about you? And it's fine!
    Psychology, biology and english lit same I like Cronin and demarillac halls I'm excited ! What's your name ? I'm guessing it's charis from your username ?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Jess97C;53296431]

Psychology, biology and english lit same I like Cronin and demarillac halls I'm excited ! What's your name ? I'm guessing it's charis from your username ?
    yeah I defiantely want an ensuite I couldn't share a bathroom haha me tooo I'm a so excited it still hasn't sunk in that I have the offer Hahha , and yeah it's Charis sutton

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Charissutton123;53297619]
    yeah I defiantely want an ensuite I couldn't share a bathroom haha me tooo I'm a so excited it still hasn't sunk in that I have the offer Hahha , and yeah it's Charis sutton
    Haha Yh same !! Cool mines jess cribb if you here back about the applicant day I'm going on the 28th March it would be great if we could meet up haha

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Jess97C;53298253]

Haha Yh same !! Cool mines jess cribb if you here back about the applicant day I'm going on the 28th March it would be great if we could meet up haha
    Ahh I can add you on facebook if you want then we can keep in contact, and yeah definately

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Charissutton123;53298771]
    Ahh I can add you on facebook if you want then we can keep in contact, and yeah definately
    Don't have Facebook atm deleted my account a while ago but I'm going to get it again soon is there another way we can keep in contact until then ? Have you booked your qts skills test ?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Jess97C;53299259]

Don't have Facebook atm deleted my account a while ago but I'm going to get it again soon is there another way we can keep in contact until then ? Have you booked your qts skills test ?
    Maybe text? , and yes mines for the 25th April, that maths is so hard!! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Charissutton123;53299361]
    Maybe text? , and yes mines for the 25th April, that maths is so hard!! What about you?
    I know !!!!!! I hate maths mines the 23rd April ok I'll private message you my number

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Jess97C;53299469]

I know !!!!!! I hate maths mines the 23rd April ok I'll private message you my number
    Yeah maths is my weak point , and okay

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 30, 2015

University open days

• St Mary's University, Twickenham
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Wed, 28 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.