Campus, St Mary's University College, Twickenham
St Mary's University, Twickenham
Twickenham

Primary education with QTS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
[QUOTE="Charissutton123;53295943"]
Original post by Jess97C

It is! And I go to bournemouth college but I did go to lytchett , you? And I didn't know there was one haha, when is that?

I got an email after I got accpeted so I'm sure you'll get one :smile: I got to st Edwards in oakdale :smile: what are you studying at college ? This is so cool would be great if we come homeon the same train etc :smile: what accommodation do you like ? Sorry about all the questions ! Ha
Campus, St Mary's University College, Twickenham
St Mary's University, Twickenham
Twickenham
[QUOTE="Jess97C;53296109"]
Original post by Charissutton123

I got an email after I got accpeted so I'm sure you'll get one :smile: I got to st Edwards in oakdale :smile: what are you studying at college ? This is so cool would be great if we come homeon the same train etc :smile: what accommodation do you like ? Sorry about all the questions ! Ha

Yeah hopefully I should do , and psycology, sociology, and business, you? , yeha it would be so good, and I really like the cashin and Cronin ones, what about you? And it's fine!
Reply 22
[QUOTE="Charissutton123;53296225"]
Original post by Jess97C

Yeah hopefully I should do , and psycology, sociology, and business, you? , yeha it would be so good, and I really like the cashin and Cronin ones, what about you? And it's fine!

Psychology, biology and english lit :smile: same I like Cronin and demarillac halls :smile: I'm excited ! What's your name ? I'm guessing it's charis from your username ?
[QUOTE="Jess97C;53296431"]

Psychology, biology and english lit :smile: same I like Cronin and demarillac halls :smile: I'm excited ! What's your name ? I'm guessing it's charis from your username ?
yeah I defiantely want an ensuite I couldn't share a bathroom haha me tooo I'm a so excited it still hasn't sunk in that I have the offer Hahha , and yeah it's Charis sutton
Reply 24
[QUOTE="Charissutton123;53297619"]
Original post by Jess97C
yeah I defiantely want an ensuite I couldn't share a bathroom haha me tooo I'm a so excited it still hasn't sunk in that I have the offer Hahha , and yeah it's Charis sutton

Haha Yh same !! Cool mines jess cribb :smile: if you here back about the applicant day I'm going on the 28th March it would be great if we could meet up haha :smile:
[QUOTE="Jess97C;53298253"]

Haha Yh same !! Cool mines jess cribb :smile: if you here back about the applicant day I'm going on the 28th March it would be great if we could meet up haha :smile:

Ahh I can add you on facebook if you want then we can keep in contact, and yeah definately :smile:
Reply 26
[QUOTE="Charissutton123;53298771"]
Original post by Jess97C

Ahh I can add you on facebook if you want then we can keep in contact, and yeah definately :smile:

Don't have Facebook atm deleted my account a while ago but I'm going to get it again soon :smile: is there another way we can keep in contact until then ? Have you booked your qts skills test ?
[QUOTE="Jess97C;53299259"]

Don't have Facebook atm deleted my account a while ago but I'm going to get it again soon :smile: is there another way we can keep in contact until then ? Have you booked your qts skills test ?

Maybe text? , and yes mines for the 25th April, that maths is so hard!! What about you?
Reply 28
[QUOTE="Charissutton123;53299361"]
Original post by Jess97C

Maybe text? , and yes mines for the 25th April, that maths is so hard!! What about you?

I know !!!!!! I hate maths :frown: mines the 23rd April :smile: ok I'll private message you my number :smile:
[QUOTE="Jess97C;53299469"]

I know !!!!!! I hate maths :frown: mines the 23rd April :smile: ok I'll private message you my number :smile:

Yeah maths is my weak point , and okay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending