How often do you eat cake/sweets/chocolate/crisps etc.? Every day? Watch

Schrödingers Cat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Every day I'm an unhealthy bugger when it comes to food, but I make up for it by doing loads of exercise
Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
i misread your hashtag

:rofl:
I doubt you did bearyboo
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
I doubt you did bearyboo
#ifthatiswhatcakemakesyoulikethe niamnothavinganotherslice
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
(Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood)
Well how is your BMI? Do you think you're too skinny? Even if you are too skinny you definitely shouldn't eat sweets as a solution you should eat a balanced diet with protein. Above all you needn't feel guilty about not eating sweets...

As for me:

I don't really ever eat crisps unless they're party snacks. The same for cake. I almost never eat sweets.

However I love ice cream and have it about once a week. I eat chocolate fairly often but normally not more than 2-3 times a week. Sometimes if I'm upset or stressed I'll have chocolate every day though haha.

I actually love chocolate and ice cream but I just don't really get that many cravings for it (or snacks in general) because I usually eat three fairly balanced meals a day.
Quick estimation: 20.3. Perfect.

Of course body fat% calculators are better-I would guesstimate I'm at 14/15% but no calculators in site.

Sorry to all the ED sufferers secretly lurking on the forum that I'm triggering, Toto did always worry about me.
James2810
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I eat chocolate and crisps every day but cakes and sweets I rarely eat.

(Original post by Edminzodo)
I like chocolate brownies. I eat biscuits but I'm not a massive fan of sweet stuff. I'm often unhealthy because I eat lots of processed food, like chicken nuggets and fish fingers etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I eat lots of processed food as well. My Dad moans at me for eating processed food everyday but he's the one that cooks my dinner.
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have cake and sweets rarely but crisps and chocolate everyday. I really shouldn't but I cant help it! :teehee:
indigobluesss
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a chocolate spread toast with my dinner

I have a very sweet tooth :'3
ParadiseFound
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is why britain is in such a dire situation in regards to its levels of obesity.

I have to be sanctimoniouis when it comes to things like this but there is a reason they are called "treats" , back about 30 years or so eating a chocolate bar would make you feel so priveleged but now people are fulling their cuboards with the stuff , things which are supposed to be consumed in minute amounts are consumed in excess .

I eat chocolate maybe once every two weeks if I REALLY feel like it , but suprisingly when you eat healthily and dont deprive your body of nutrients , cravings for sweet things tend to dissapear.
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
(Original post by ParadiseFound)
This is why britain is in such a dire situation in regards to its levels of obesity.

I have to be sanctimoniouis when it comes to things like this but there is a reason they are called "treats" , back about 30 years or so eating a chocolate bar would make you feel so priveleged but now people are fulling their cuboards with the stuff , things which are supposed to be consumed in minute amounts are consumed in excess .

I eat chocolate maybe once every two weeks if I REALLY feel like it , but suprisingly when you eat healthily and dont deprive your body of nutrients , cravings for sweet things tend to dissapear.
you sound alpha
Guybrush Sheepgood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ParadiseFound)

If you eat a balanced diet there's no reason you can't have chocolate even every day.
Arieh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a sweet snack most days, but usually it's in very small quantities (today for example I had a handful of peanut M&Ms - no more than 5 or 6 of them).
Edminzodo
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by James2810)
I eat chocolate and crisps every day but cakes and sweets I rarely eat.

I eat lots of processed food as well. My Dad moans at me for eating processed food everyday but he's the one that cooks my dinner.
Ha! I fluctuate from really healthy to just eating rubbish . . . Mmm . . . Processed food.

Posted from TSR Mobile
tillytots
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Crisps and a chocolate bar pretty much everyday with lunch. Sweets and cakes rarely
Kmb123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm healthy for six days a week, and then I'll allow myself to have one fat day
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I eat a large bar of Galaxy per day generally.

I get hungry, I'm not obese (yet), so I don't think there's any problem
Manitude
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably most days, but not every day. I'm skinny and trying to put on a bit of weight so I'm not too bothered. I struggle to get 2500 calories a day and crap food is an easy way of getting towards that.
dreadpiraterach
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Every day. Life's too short to deny yourselves the things you enjoy
TroyAndAbed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I always buy junk food thinking "this will be enough to last me as two weeks worth of treats" and then eat them all on the first day.
ulteriorm0tive
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Since I've moved to Bangor, I've managed to eat at least one Welsh cake / slice of bara brith every day. Walking uphill all the time, however, means I can burn these off without even trying <3
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I eat chocolate every single day,it feels so weird if I dont
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise