Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is something that you wish the other gender truly understood? watch

ReputationRep:
    How awkward and disgusting periods actually are. Blood coming out of your bum is only the beginning. For some girls their periods are so ****ed up, they get the lovely experience of leaking pads and period blood on their underwear because there's just so much blood and it's just really, really thick. Some girls have to put a thick dark blanket or something similar under them so they can stop the blood leaking on to their bedding and mattress. As if that's not bad enough, you have back aches, cramps, fatigue, cravings, bloating, bipolar-like mood swings and sometimes headaches and puking (it happens but it's rare) to deal with all whilst there's blood pouring out of your bum. Some girls have to wear two pads at one time (one on top of the other) because theirs is so thick. My one used to be HORRIBLE (I never wore one pad in top of the other :eek:) until I went on the pill. That ****'s a ****ing life saver!

Being a girl makes me feel sad. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    What "no" and "leave me alone" both mean. It doesn't mean text me again and ask to meet up. I am telling you (politely) to piss off and leave me alone.
    And not even that politely...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    How awkward and disgusting periods actually are. Blood coming out of your bum is only the beginning. For some girls their periods are so ****ed up, they get the lovely experience of leaking pads and period blood on their underwear because there's just so much blood and it's just really, really thick. Some girls have to put a thick dark blanket or something similar under them so they can stop the blood leaking on to their bedding and mattress. As if that's not bad enough, you have back aches, cramps, fatigue, cravings, bloating, bipolar-like mood swings and sometimes headaches and puking (it happens but it's rare) to deal with all whilst there's blood pouring out of your bum. Some girls have to wear two pads at one time (one on top of the other) because theirs is so thick. My one used to be HORRIBLE (I never wore one pad in top of the other :eek:) until I went on the pill. That ****'s a ****ing life saver!

Being a girl makes me feel sad. :getmecoat:
    If it's pouring out of your bum you should probably seek medical attention...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    That it's really not cool to take the piss out of bad-looking girls just because you can.
    We do this?? :confused:

(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    When I cry or complain I don't really want you to come up with a solution, I just want sympathy, and maybe a G&T.
    I want both sympathy and a solution. Although I want a solution that is easily achievable. Though normally I actually know what the solution is but it is too hard and scary.

(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    We do this?? :confused:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    That you don't make any sense by all logical standards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Yes.
    Well I don't. Actually now I think about this a lot of guys do do this. Make either snide or sexily explicit comments about women behind their back. Just the other day two work collegues were talking about the attractiveness of a girls bum but how her teeth were like a bugs bunny and a potato peeler.

I have big insecurities about myself so don't really like engaging in this kind of "banter" as it feels so horrible.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    That you don't make any sense by all logical standards
    I've found that men don't either.

ReputationRep:
    despite being male, it -is- possible that i'm not interested in having sex with you

ReputationRep:
    Women like sex too...or at least I do.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.