What is something that you wish the other gender truly understood? Watch

TurboCretin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
How awkward and disgusting periods actually are. Blood coming out of your bum is only the beginning. For some girls their periods are so ****ed up, they get the lovely experience of leaking pads and period blood on their underwear because there's just so much blood and it's just really, really thick. Some girls have to put a thick dark blanket or something similar under them so they can stop the blood leaking on to their bedding and mattress. As if that's not bad enough, you have back aches, cramps, fatigue, cravings, bloating, bipolar-like mood swings and sometimes headaches and puking (it happens but it's rare) to deal with all whilst there's blood pouring out of your bum. Some girls have to wear two pads at one time (one on top of the other) because theirs is so thick. My one used to be HORRIBLE (I never wore one pad in top of the other :eek:) until I went on the pill. That ****'s a ****ing life saver!

Being a girl makes me feel sad. :getmecoat:
If it's pouring out of your bum you should probably seek medical attention...
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
That it's really not cool to take the piss out of bad-looking girls just because you can.
We do this?? :confused:

(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
When I cry or complain I don't really want you to come up with a solution, I just want sympathy, and maybe a G&T.
I want both sympathy and a solution. Although I want a solution that is easily achievable. Though normally I actually know what the solution is but it is too hard and scary.
Maid Marian
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
We do this?? :confused:
Yes.
TheBBQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That you don't make any sense by all logical standards
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
Yes.
Well I don't. Actually now I think about this a lot of guys do do this. Make either snide or sexily explicit comments about women behind their back. Just the other day two work collegues were talking about the attractiveness of a girls bum but how her teeth were like a bugs bunny and a potato peeler.

I have big insecurities about myself so don't really like engaging in this kind of "banter" as it feels so horrible.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheBBQ)
That you don't make any sense by all logical standards
I've found that men don't either.
Kaiju
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
despite being male, it -is- possible that i'm not interested in having sex with you
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Women like sex too...or at least I do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed