Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Any Knights of the Old Republic fans?

ReputationRep:
    RuneScape login screen music from 2004

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)

Any Knights of the Old Republic fans?
    OMG Yes!!! I thought I was the only one who found this tune nostalgic, I love this one.

ReputationRep:

Brings back so many memories!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Here are some donkey kong songs which have it deserved to be named nostalgic.

Donkey Kong just rocks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood)
    OMG Yes!!! I thought I was the only one who found this tune nostalgic, I love this one.
    That game was dripping with atmosphere, I love the creepy vibes in the very first level. Who would have thought a Star Wars game would be so deep and dark.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Here are some nostalgic Mega Man X songs!

The first Part of the Mega Man X series was definitively the best one!

ReputationRep:
    ice cap zone from sonic 3

favourite original video game music ever

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by white boy)
    ice cap zone from sonic 3

favourite original video game music ever
    That is nice, but Sandopolis is better! here it is:

The good old sonic games! so much fun to play.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I am always looking for old video game soundtracks and whenever I thought I have found the best ones and there is nothing what is able to surpass them, I discover soundtracks like this:

What an ending for a video game! this atmosphere of departure mixed with silent victory and a drop of melancholy. Great! anyway Turrican has a lot of good soundtracks and are full of nostalgia! *

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God YES! This thread! <3

First time I ever played a Final Fantasy game. I know it weren't as popular as some others, but it really tore at my heart. Few games evoke emotion in me to the degree this one did. And the boss music (see above)...amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4aKA4SnQs

My childhood. <3 Amazing music to go alongside such an incredible game. There's different versions of this for subsequent games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clcHxg9l5Bk

I could not stop watching the trailer when it first come out, but the next one is better...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJD-Ufi1jGk

Perfection. Absolute perfection. It really captures the heart and soul of the game. Listening to it whilst traversing the landscape, just bliss.

I could go on.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So ****ing catchy. Nina was a bit annoying to play with though.

Dem feels.

My first video game ever, so this was probably the first videogame track I heard (excluding the title music)

Can't remember much of this one, but I think this was a dungeon stage with skeletons which I found funny at the time.

Brings back good memories. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Athena64)
    Sounds like a funny background music in a black-white film in the 40s up to the 50s. I am sure this soundtrack would very good fit in a slapstick movie. :lol: *

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 14, 2016
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.