Actuarial science 2015 conditional offer Watch

Kurtsz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just received an offer there now from LSE! Quite happy i got one but i probably won't take it.
DevangPatz50
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yh just got an offer for actuarial science!

Posted from TSR Mobile
JamjamjamT
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have changed the thread Title here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post53469643 to include Actuarial Science and Finance & Statistics as well as Business Maths & Statistics because we will all be classmates at some point during the first year.
Please post in the thread if you are firming your LSE offer and intend to take your place at LSE. Thanks
ffteddy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by JamjamjamT)
I have changed the thread Title here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post53469643 to include Actuarial Science and Finance & Statistics as well as Business Maths & Statistics because we will all be classmates at some point during the first year.
Please post in the thread if you are firming your LSE offer and intend to take your place at LSE. Thanks
Okok. Haha
JamjamjamT
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ffteddy)
Okok. Haha
We might as well start getting to know who our classmates are going to be.
ffteddy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by JamjamjamT)
We might as well start getting to know who our classmates are going to be.
But I am waiting for scholarships though... With scholarships only I will be able to go Haih >.< haha
Issybentley
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kurtsz)
Just received an offer there now from LSE! Quite happy i got one but i probably won't take it.
Can I ask what you got in your AS?
I decided to sit my exams in March after a year out of education and managed to acheive BDD which is pretty good I guess, because of the circumstances. However now I've gone to study at college this year I am predicted A*AA and an A in AS further maths, I'm just worried unis will look at my AS grades and think my predicted are unrealistic, and I've also read KCL wants you to sit your alevels in one sitting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London School of Economics and Political Science
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads