What's the most stupid/funniest/embarrassing thing you did during freshers? Watch

S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Helloworld_95)
Haha well it was just the stuff people were giving out outside so nothing that great, and you could just crash ours next year to get revenge for my thievery

The only reason the queue is so big is because of the free pizza, take that away and I don't think anyone would bother going.
Yeah the free pizza was good but that's about it. I might be crashing your union tonight

(Original post by The Juan)
I set up a betting thing that took advantage of people when they were drunk
That's a horrible thing to do.
The Juan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kayleighisonfire)
Yeah the free pizza was good but that's about it. I might be crashing your union tonight

That's a horrible thing to do.
I Know that's why it was embarrassing. I was skiing in the Alps on my Xmas holiday with their money and for the whole time felt embarrassed
Helloworld_95
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hopefully you're not crashing it for EyUp, there are much better nights out to say the least :/
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
Hopefully you're not crashing it for EyUp, there are much better nights out to say the least :/
Yeah we are. I don't really wanna go but the others are off to one that I'm still recovering from since Halloween!
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Juan)
I Know that's why it was embarrassing. I was skiing in the Alps on my Xmas holiday with their money and for the whole time felt embarrassed
Should have given them it back.
Helloworld_95
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah we are. I don't really wanna go but the others are off to one that I'm still recovering from since Halloween!
Oh well. Tell them to go to pop tarts on saturday next time, it's much better. And if you don't want to go there's nothing wrong with a night in
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
Oh well. Tell them to go to pop tarts on saturday next time, it's much better. And if you don't want to go there's nothing wrong with a night in
Thank you I'll tell them.
Helloworld_95
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you I'll tell them.
No problem, you have to get tickets early though, like Tuesday or Wednesday.
Welsh Locs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The first night I decided to go to the club with people I had met from my course gathering. It was my first time going to a club, and I went sober since I don't drink. I think that alone is pretty embarrassing. But anyway, as i'd had enough of pretending to enjoy myself, me and a couple others chose to leave. As I leave I accidentally bump into someone and his WKD bottle gets knocked out of his hand. Without even looking at the guy I immediately pick the bottle up and go to say sorry. As I put my head up I see that this guy is a ****ing tank skin head and his eyes lock on to mine symbolizing he wants to rip my skull out and skull**** me. I slowly backed away trying to play it cool.

As you can see I made it out alive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed