The Student Room Group

Looking for Cardiff housemates 15/16

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm currently In student halls in newport but my course is moving to Cardiff in September :smile: I got a car so no problems getting around, sounds good!! How many people? :tongue: x
Reply 21
Original post by billie_jg
Hey x where you staying atm in Cardiff? We're all meeting up on the 25th if you fancied joining?

I'm currently In student halls in newport but my course is moving to Cardiff in September I got a car so no problems getting around, sounds good!! How many people? x
Reply 22
Original post by billie_jg
Could be 15 of us there! Obviously we'd have to split into 2/3 groups if we did all wanna join but we'll come to that later on! If you add me on Facebook I can give you further details there! https://m.facebook.com/billie.jg.7?ref=bookmark xx

Awesome :smile: just asked u on there now :tongue: x
Reply 23
anybody still looking for people? I'm a 3rd year(will be 4th in sept) looking for somewhere to live next year, not too fussed who I live with really.
Hi, I'm currently a first year in Cardiff Uni. My flatmate and I are looking for a couple more people to house share with next year. I was wondering if we could join the meet up with you on the 25th if anyone could send me the details? :smile:
Reply 25
6pm on Monday 26th at the woodville
Original post by Lumeaux
Hey, I'm in pretty much the exact same situation as you and would also need people to share a house with (didn't really click with housemates, friends made other arrangements etc.). Are you still looking? :smile:

Hi I am in the same boat as you. Me and my friend are in halls and haven't clicked with our flatmates. Email removed by moderator, please PM instead.
Original post by Feikin
6pm on Monday 26th at the woodville

Would it be ok if me and my friend joined you on that date? We're in the same situation.
Original post by amelia.rachel
Would it be ok if me and my friend joined you on that date? We're in the same situation.

Sorry should provided a bit more information. Two females 20 and 22, studying Radiotherapy and Adult Nursing, both first years. We are tidy and friendly and like going out but not too often and we are considerate. We are currently in University Halls. Was a facebook group made?
Reply 29
We've changed the time and place to 8pm at the North star
Reply 30
Add me on Facebook and I'll put you into the group https://www.facebook.com/fei.knight
Reply 31
Hey if anyone is still looking for somewhere to live in sept, we are looking for 1 more person for our 6 bed house on bedford street (5mins from cardiff city centre). we currently consist of 3 girls and 2 boys but have to sign this wednesday (28th) so if you're interested can you contact me asap. My email is [mod note: email removed, please PM user instead] cheers
Reply 32
Two girls and one boy looking for more housemates, message if interested :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by JamesA
anybody still looking for people? I'm a 3rd year(will be 4th in sept) looking for somewhere to live next year, not too fussed who I live with really.

Hey, we are looking for a housemate. Posted a thread but it's not up yet. It's a four bedroom house in splott. If you are still looking feel free to message me :smile:
Reply 34
Hey if you're still looking for housemates, me and my flatmates are first years from Cardiff (two girls and one boy as well), we just haven't clicked with our flatmates and are still looking for residences. x
Reply 35
Hi, things for us have just fallen through (again!) we're 2 girls and we need somewhere to live!
Reply 36
Original post by Feikin
Hi, things for us have just fallen through (again!) we're 2 girls and we need somewhere to live!

Me and my friend are in the same situation!
Reply 37
Original post by NeonV
Me and my friend are in the same situation!

Hey, sorry but we've sorted things out today, good luck, hope you find something
Reply 38
Bump!
Is anyone still looking for accommodation?
Hey, Just found this post, I'm with a group of 3 (female) fine art students and we have just found a really lovely house in cathays. If anyone on here is still looking for a place we have one room to fill :smile: please let me know if you might be interested and I'll send you some more information :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending