Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Vet physiotherapy 2015 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've not seen writtle either so can't comment but good luck with your choices. Let me know what u decide

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finally have an interview for Warwick...anyone able to tell me what sort of things they ask you?

ReputationRep:
    What's it for and when's the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its for vet physio and its next Saturday!

ReputationRep:
    They ask you to fill out answers to five questions to get to know how you deal with people, groups, hobbies, etc.. And then the interview is based on the questions..group topic is like a debate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that!

ReputationRep:
    No probs - let me know how it goes...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Will do

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Harper Adams after interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    I have i got an offer of BBB and 2 weeks canine as i had already had 10 weeks of equine experience!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that's a lot of equine experience but well done on your offer! It's killing me not hearing from them and my interview was only a week ago...

ReputationRep:
    Along with 10 weeks, i volunteer every Sunday and have owned horses for 5 years now haha they were just disappointed about my canine, but i did mention when i do become employed its not something i would want to do mainstream. Which they were quite understanding about. They are lovely their though, accom disappointed me, i was expecting more but we had a good laugh in the interview moaning about phys treatments and bending/stretching and about backing and that as i have the phys out every 6 months and back my own. They do a lovely breakfast also, but i learnt that i probably shouldnt judge a uni based on their english breakfast!!

ReputationRep:
    Heard back from Harper today and I've got an offer!!! It's on the condition that I get one more week's equine experience but I'm so excited! Now I just have to choose where to go

ReputationRep:
    I'm not choosing Harper based on the fact they have very limited Equine facilities! It's now down to whether or not I like Writtle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yuppp)
    Heard back from Harper today and I've got an offer!!! It's on the condition that I get one more week's equine experience but I'm so excited! Now I just have to choose where to go
    Hi Yupp
    Can you remember I sent you a number for Equine.

Home Farm Equine Cropwell Bishop 0115 9899411

c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singsong60)
    Hi Yupp
    Can you remember I sent you a number for Equine.

Home Farm Equine Cropwell Bishop 0115 9899411

c
    Yeah thanks but I've decided to go with Bristol for vet nursing instead so I don't need any additional WE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dogsxox)
    Yeah I have an interview there on Wednesday, I applied to 4 human physio and 1 vet physio so this is my only vet physio interview, just don't know what to prepare for it!
    Im looking at Human and Veterinary too, any tips? id say id apply for 2 veterinary and 2 human but I'm wondering what helped you decide between them and how did you write your personal statement for both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannon.mcc)
    I got into harper only wanting BBB instead of ABB, but just to let you guys know the equine element of phys there is not as great as Moreton for example, it's predominantly canine! X
    I really want to focus on equine, so do you think i should leave out Harper from my choices?

ReputationRep:
    Defo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.