I praise your arguments here!
haha thanks , I can't help but over analyze every thing lol :P
Sky_Dream
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by haseebi82)
Yeah I noticed that stare he gave her like he's got something to feel guilty about, but then again why wound she not go to the police straight away with her evidence, unless it was some one she closely knew (Abi) and what was so special about Denise coming into the Queen vic that caused her to work out who the murderer was, Cant wait for February so we can find out
I can't believe we have to wait another month to find out, I'm so impatient haha. I'm not sure, perhaps someone close to her was tangled up in it all and she wanted to talk to them before going to the police? I can't wait to find out either!
Kill3er
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Abi seems too obvious atm tbh
*Thedreaming*
Badges: 17
Report 3 years ago
prolly ian
RainBow_xo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a theory about Lucy's killer. I think it may be Abby and Max is in on it (he could be helping her cover it up).

I really feel Abby has acted shady around Emma since day 1. She was also the one who sent Max the photos of him and Lucy.

She seemed like she could care less what happened to Emma when Max took her to the hospital.

And also on their way to the hospital, Emma said she knew Lauren was not the killer and when Max acted confused she said 'you know'.

Another thing I noted was that Emma had the killer's number on her phone. She must have known the killer personally and the way she spoke to the killer made it seem like they knew each other.

And like others have noted, Emma didn't go to the police straight away which suggests she may have been close to the killer.
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RainBow_xo)
I have a theory about Lucy's killer. I think it may be Abby and Max is in on it (he could be helping her cover it up).

I really feel Abby has acted shady around Emma since day 1. She was also the one who sent Max the photos of him and Lucy.

She seemed like she could care less what happened to Emma when Max took her to the hospital.

And also on their way to the hospital, Emma said she knew Lauren was not the killer and when Max acted confused she said 'you know'.

Another thing I noted was that Emma had the killer's number on her phone. She must have known the killer personally and the way she spoke to the killer made it seem like they knew each other.
Yep, not only that but why hesitate to go to the police if it was anyone other than someone close to you? That's why I reckon it's Abbie, none of the other suspects she was close enough to to want to protect
Quady
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rainbow Student)
I'm not a particular EastEnder's fan, I'm just sick of waiting!

So post your theories please! Who is Lucy's murderer and why?
Dirty Den?

So she didn't shop him to operation Yewtree.
Audiology-Med
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

And like others have noted, Emma didn't go to the police straight away which suggests she may have been close to the killer.
Exactly what Iv been saying as well, she deffo didn't look that bothered that emma died, and I never thought about how emma had the phone number of the murderer, I think she would be the obvious killer now, but I also think that some other people have helped her cover it up.
i.am.lost
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did I miss something? I thought she said something vague like "it wasn't there", which to me relates to whatever she figured out by looking at the houses around the square the night before. Frankly, the whole Emma storyline this week has been shambolic. This was a trained woman, of course she wouldn't confront the killer without notifying the police first. And nobody gets hit by a speeding car then decides to just get on with their day as normal. Sloppy storywriting at its finest.

In terms of suspects, I think Max is too obvious. Lauren/Abi are prime candidates IMO. Ian and Peter loved Lucy too much to ever hurt her.
MrJAKEE
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Abby Branning or Denise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
neal95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That Irish dude in the police force or aleks, he is capable of a lot. I jest, I believe it is Abi- she was very shaky around April time and the reason why she failed her exams was because she couldn't think about revision, only what she had done- a hopeful vet med student doesn't just fail like that. Also the way she drowned Lauren on Halloween suggests she has a temper and the strength to kill a grown woman in the heat of the moment. She also has a clear motive in that Lucy was sleeping with her dad, and after the whole Stacey Christmas 2009 affair, Lucy was the straw that broke the camels back
SarcasticMel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Steve did it.
SophiaLDN
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Patrick did it. He's faking his illness to throw people off.

Seriously though, I think it was Abby Branning.
mojojojo101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can't believe how foolish you people are, it was clearly that psycho Tracy...
hasan1997akhtar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I also realised the wierd stare they had but then again i think it was because of the package he put through the post and Emma realises him looking suspicious hence why she looked back trying to suss him out

Posted from TSR Mobile
IDukem
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If Lauren did it, then she wouldn't have been so cosy with Peter without cracking under the pressure right? (I don't know if they're still together, but they were at some point post Lucy's death).
College_Dropout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Max. She wanted to stop sleeping with him. NO ONE ESCAPES THAT BRANNING ****!
Rainbow Student
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago

Good theory :yy:
Rainbow Student
Rep:
?
(Original post by Quady)
Dirty Den?

So she didn't shop him to operation Yewtree.
Who? Idk many of the characters tbh
Rainbow Student
Rep:
?
(Original post by MrJAKEE)
Abby Branning or Denise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two good prime candidates
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.49%
No (450)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.78%

Watched Threads