Vlad83
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mogwai98)
You've revived a bit of an old thread. Nice to meet you too
Wow Yes I probably have!
And thank You! You are very nice. Thanks for getting back.
mogwai98
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Vlad83)
Wow Yes I probably have!
And thank You! You are very nice. Thanks for getting back.
Haha no problem, can I ask why you decided to comment here?
Vlad83
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Haha no problem, can I ask why you decided to comment here?
Sure you can.
I guess because I found your thread, found it of interest, liked it and liked you and so decided to say Hello!.
mogwai98
Rep:
?
Sure you can.
I guess because I found your thread, found it of interest, liked it and liked you and so decided to say Hello!.
Well thank you, I guess. Have a good afternoon
Vlad83
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well thank you, I guess. Have a good afternoon
Thank you so much! Wish you the same!
mogwai98
Rep:
?
Thank you so much! Wish you the same!
A good afternoon at this time?
Vlad83
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A good afternoon at this time?
Uhh you got me !..
OK, Correction... Trying again...
A good afterMoon then !
I wish you a good awesome sleep under the moonlight as you explore the depths of a magical miraculous dreamland, your walking path illuminated by distant starlight.. and as you wake up in the morning may your wildest happiest dreams of your imagination come true... and may things be better than the best for you and as kind to you as they could ever be.
OK, I think I have got this the right way round this time.
In short, I should have said - good night to you.. or good morning as of now.
mogwai98
Rep:
?
Uhh you got me !..
OK, Correction... Trying again...
A good afterMoon then !
I wish you a good awesome sleep under the moonlight as you explore the depths of a magical miraculous dreamland, your walking path illuminated by distant starlight.. and as you wake up in the morning may your wildest happiest dreams of your imagination come true... and may things be better than the best for you and as kind to you as they could ever be.
OK, I think I have got this the right way round this time.
In short, I should have said - good night to you.. or good morning as of now.
Haha that's more like it, I should be wished a good night in this way more often. Are you a writer of some sort, by any chance?
Vlad83
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Haha that's more like it, I should be wished a good night in this way more often. Are you a writer of some sort, by any chance?
Thank you! I am very pleased to hear that and glad you liked it.
And thanks for your interest to know about me.
Yes indeed, sort of... I have never been a professional writer or author but I did do quite a bit of creative writing in the past (mainly as a child), and occasionally do it these days too.
This may not be that surprising actually considering that some of my relatives were or are journalists, including my mum (that was how I ended up abroad - and in this country - in the first place) so I am from a journalistic family you can say.
So it is of no surprise either that I myself was producing my own home "newspapers" and "magazines" at a young age.
I have already posted my two English language creative essays here on TSR.
mogwai98
Rep:
?
Thank you! I am very pleased to hear that and glad you liked it.
And thanks for your interest to know about me.
Yes indeed, sort of... I have never been a professional writer or author but I did do quite a bit of creative writing in the past (mainly as a child), and occasionally do it these days too.
This may not be that surprising actually considering that some of my relatives were or are journalists, including my mum (that was how I ended up abroad - and in this country - in the first place) so I am from a journalistic family you can say.
So it is of no surprise either that I myself was producing my own home "newspapers" and "magazines" at a young age.
I have already posted my two English language creative essays here on TSR.
Ah... I see. Very interesting I never wrote as a child but do dabble in it now.
Vlad83
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ah... I see. Very interesting I never wrote as a child but do dabble in it now.
Thank you, nice comments and words!
But I am sorry, this word is not in my vocabulary... May I ask what does "dabble" mean ?
Thanks.
mogwai98
Rep:
?
Thank you, nice comments and words!
But I am sorry, this word is not in my vocabulary... May I ask what does "dabble" mean ?
Thanks.
I'm sorry, it means to do something only occasionally. So I only write sometimes, it is not something I take that seriously. I hope I've explained that properly
Vlad83
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm sorry, it means to do something only occasionally. So I only write sometimes, it is not something I take that seriously. I hope I've explained that properly
Yes you have! Thank you very much for the useful explanation, now I understand and know one more word! And this is fine, no worries at all...
OK, very good then - probably no two persons' interests are ever precisely the same. But you do touch this activity from time to time, so we still have that matching interest in common in some way !
mogwai98
Rep:
?
Yes you have! Thank you very much for the useful explanation, now I understand and know one more word! And this is fine, no worries at all...
OK, very good then - probably no two persons' interests are ever precisely the same. But you do touch this activity from time to time, so we still have that matching interest in common in some way !
No problem. Your English is very good, by the way Yes, I must write more than I do actually. It can be difficult to find the time, you know? When I do write, I have to sit for several hours to produce work I'm satisfied with.
Vlad83
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No problem. Your English is very good, by the way Yes, I must write more than I do actually. It can be difficult to find the time, you know? When I do write, I have to sit for several hours to produce work I'm satisfied with.
Ahh, thank you for saying that!
Nice compliment of you regarding my English skills, I am very pleased to hear...
And yes I do understand what you said and mean about your writing experiments. On occasions, it could be messy and tricky and also time consuming indeed... Try to relax as you are looking for ideas so that it comes naturally to you + do not worry about producing a perfect piece of writing, especially not at the initial stages, that is not necessary I think.
You should almost certainly get more proficient at it with practice (just as with many other things generally). You seem like a motivated and persistent lady.
If you want, maybe I could help teach you to write a little bit (as I am somewhat experienced in this).
I can then check on your progress and give you feedback and suggestions for improvement if any as you develop your style and skills.
Good luck!
mogwai98
Rep:
?
Ahh, thank you for saying that!
Nice compliment of you regarding my English skills, I am very pleased to hear...
And yes I do understand what you said and mean about your writing experiments. On occasions, it could be messy and tricky and also time consuming indeed... Try to relax as you are looking for ideas so that it comes naturally to you + do not worry about producing a perfect piece of writing, especially not at the initial stages, that is not necessary I think.
You should almost certainly get more proficient at it with practice (just as with many other things generally). You seem like a motivated and persistent lady.
If you want, maybe I could help teach you to write a little bit (as I am somewhat experienced in this).
I can then check on your progress and give you feedback and suggestions for improvement if any as you develop your style and skills.
Good luck!
Yes, I should get better in time. In reality, I write because it is therapeutic for me so it worries me little that I am not as good as I could be at it. Thank you for the offer to help, although I feel I need to just stick at it by myself. I have been writing for a number of years so there are things I have learnt as I have gone along.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (252)
27.21%
No (674)
72.79%

Watched Threads