The Student Room Group

Anyone need help with Edexcel AS Geography?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Rubayyy
Yep i know going to be so handy when we do crowded coasts!! we can basically dedicate the paper to ourselves aha~!!
Aw man that really sucks!!! Im ight look into Sheffield actually as I've heard good thigns about i!

Sheffield is amazing for physical geography, my teacher went to Cambridge and he said he wishes he went to Sheffield instead!
Reply 21
Wow thats realy good , it looks like a great uni with a great city , probs wil defo make it into my 5! Do you know if they le you do a study abroad/yr in industry for the course?
Reply 22
Original post by Rubayyy
Wow thats realy good , it looks like a great uni with a great city , probs wil defo make it into my 5! Do you know if they le you do a study abroad/yr in industry for the course?

Hm probably! Fairly sure they do a year in industry not sure about abroad :smile:
Reply 23
Ok thanks alot , nice to talk to someone with the same options and interests !! One lat thing are you doing any work experience thats related to geo or no to put o nyour statement ?
Reply 24
Original post by Rubayyy
Ok thanks alot , nice to talk to someone with the same options and interests !! One lat thing are you doing any work experience thats related to geo or no to put o nyour statement ?

I did work experience over summer at a lake near where I live doing water quality tests and stuff and getting rid of invasive species :smile: I put that in my PS and the head of admissions at York emailed me about it and was really interested so it worked!
Reply 25
Original post by DaveUncle
I did work experience over summer at a lake near where I live doing water quality tests and stuff and getting rid of invasive species :smile: I put that in my PS and the head of admissions at York emailed me about it and was really interested so it worked!

Wow thats really great I' think i'll try and look into something like that for the summer :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Rubayyy
Wow thats really great I' think i'll try and look into something like that for the summer :smile:

Yeah I'm sure you can find something to do with the coast pretty easily! There must be like a cliff protection group somewhere who'd accept you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending