Reveal a secret about yourself Watch

somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
That's really **** but I can relate. Could you not talk to a close friend about it? Most people have been there so can relate.
I've come close to saying, just 2 days ago too, but can't. I don't think they'd have the time or effort to help me anyway, with Uni etc.
generic_man
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
Vixen's a whore! :teeth: Or, used to be. Not anymore. I'm like a ****ing nun now. But things can always change...

If my life was a show this song would be my theme song.
Why did you give up having lots of sex? :confused:
TheGreatImposter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm very good at hiding my emotions but when things build up, it all comes out at once so people think I'm rather odd for having "switch on/off" sort of personality

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by smegma_butty)
Why did you give up having lots of sex? :confused:
Met the wrong guy and he threatened my life. He knew the area that I lived in and that essentially turned me into a hermit because I was terrified that if I went out then he might find me one day and god knows what he'd do to me. This happened in late June/early July. The first time that I left my house alone and went further than my local market was my first day of uni which was in late September/early October. After I got used to being out again I could have easily fallen back into that sex-filled life, but my nephew had become a significant part of my life and all I wanted to do was be with him because he made me feel at peace. He and my sister would visit my house a lot because she was on maternity leave at the time so I never really had the time to live that life again because he took up all my time. After her maternity leave ended I became his day time carer and that made me too busy to have a social life, never mind have a life filled with promiscuity. :innocent:
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've been depressed since I was around 15.
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I watched the Toy Story movies for the first time ever when I was 21.
generic_man
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
Met the wrong guy and he threatened my life. He knew the area that I lived in and that essentially turned me into a hermit because I was terrified that if I went out then he might find me one day and god knows what he'd do to me. This happened in late June/early July. The first time that I left my house alone and went further than my local market was my first day of uni which was in late September/early October. After I got used to being out again I could have easily fallen back into that sex-filled life, but my nephew had become a significant part of my life and all I wanted to do was be with him because he made me feel at peace. He and my sister would visit my house a lot because she was on maternity leave at the time so I never really had the time to live that life again because he took up all my time. After her maternity leave ended I became his day time carer and that made me too busy to have a social life, never mind have a life filled with promiscuity. :innocent:
Interesting, thanks for the reply.
BrendanP123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm actually quite shy but my friends wouldn't think I'm shy cause of how I act around them
Mary562
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm Russian
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I lead a bit of a double (or triple) life... Some people know tbh. A few people on TSR know. Most people don't though
HSafirah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by BrendanP123)
I'm actually quite shy but my friends wouldn't think I'm shy cause of how I act around them
:five:
imapedo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I daydream about how my whole life SHOULD have been. Not those stupid mistakes I made or the chances I didn't take
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I assume the best in people.
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gonnagetrejected)
i know this feel
But yet you feel the need to bully others. I still remember what you said about me.. And if broken bones hurt more than the names we were called.
Kabulkid
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I fear that I may not be successful.
HSafirah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kabulkid)
I fear that I may not be successful.

Why?
Kabulkid
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HSafirah)
Why?
Because I don't know if I can cope through the next 4 years of uni, once I've done that its plain sailing lol.
Bex94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a major crush on one of my flatmates but can't tell her and jeopardise our friendship.
LonelyDemon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I use to be a heroine addict and been arrested, a lot of people don't know that about me
fudgecake22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kabulkid)
Because I don't know if I can cope through the next 4 years of uni, once I've done that its plain sailing lol.
Omg same

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1111)
79.07%
Leave (294)
20.93%

Watched Threads