Turn on thread page Beta

Why am I even up watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Haha I was joking man I don't have diabetes, quite the opposite in fact haha

This is my 666th post :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congratulations Did the devil send the Beast with wrath because he knows that time is short?

(Original post by Xenorebrem)
    Lol isn't the opposite of diabetes having a complete conscious control over your sugar levels. I wonder what that must feel like.......:holmes:
    that would be so cool. You could shoot yourself off to sleep within instants, or give yourself boundless energy after splurging on 10 gallons of ice cream

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've seen the movie but I don't understand what happened at the end.
    From what I understood, Lucy collapsed into a pile of **** which then poured into a computer. :dontknow:
    basically her brain capacity exceeded capacities of human comprehension, she bypassed the theory of relativity and became part of matter, omnipotent and omnipresent in all time and space…the closest humanity can come to gods

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    basically her brain capacity exceeded capacities of human comprehension, she bypassed the theory of relativity and became part of matter, omnipotent and omnipresent in all time and space…the closest humanity can come to gods
    Oh.....:holmes:
    ...That makes a lot more sense.....but why didn't Morgan Freeman unleash his wrath against Lucy the Imposter? We all know that Morgan Freeman is God.

In any case the movie had a good premise but it eventually deteriorated into a mindless action movie. The same goes for most movies these days tbh.

Whenever I want to watch a movie, I literally have to wade through a pile of **** ( Shawshank reference:yep:) to get to something good.

The most recent I watched that had any value was a movie about four leading mathematicians who were brought together to work on the P versus Np problem.

It was pretty thought-provoking and predicting quite a few things before they happened, it somehow managed to accurately describe the NSA spying methods a year before the revelations.

ReputationRep:
    Oh.....:holmes:
    ...That makes a lot more sense.....but why didn't Morgan Freeman unleash his wrath against Lucy the Imposter? We all know that Morgan Freeman is God.

In any case the movie had a good premise but it eventually deteriorated into a mindless action movie. The same goes for most movies these days tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree. In terms of brain capacity movies, Limitless has to be the best, because it's actually achievable, as opposed to traveling through time and space in an office chair...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.