uws adult nursing Watch

shevonneuk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by student_k)
Oh okay, I am so so nervous, mine is tomorrow, I don't know what I am more worried about the test or the interview! I'm originally from Scotland, but I live in Singapore with my family, so I have travelled all the way down here for this. So they said that I can do the testing and if I pass, then I will have the interview straight afterwards.

You said what is the difference between a student nurse? the difference between a student nurse compared to what? You also said your greatest achievement and nurse? What does that mean?

You have been so helpful thank you so much!
Sorry my tablet must have mucked that up, it was....what is the difference between a student nurse and a registered nurse, and what is your greatest achievement x
stace224
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone still waiting an interview or just me?
shevonneuk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by stace224)
Anyone still waiting an interview or just me?
Theres still folk in my class waiting x
rachelcanning
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey has any1 got an offer for adult nursing in Paisley????
dollykat
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rachelcanning)
Hey has any1 got an offer for adult nursing in Paisley????
Hi Rachel

I've got an offer for Adult Nursing at Paisley, just firmed my place today?... Would be good to hear from others who will be joining us in September x
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I never got an offer or even an interview still left wothouT anu answers and have a feeling it's too late now!
shevonneuk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I never got an offer or even an interview still left wothouT anu answers and have a feeling it's too late now!
Did you attend a testing session x
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shevonneuk)
Did you attend a testing session x
No but they said they were still looking through applications when I contacted them and said more testing sessions were coming up. Not hoping out any hope now as surely they'd all be done!
shevonneuk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If they are still testing then keep everything crossed xx
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Will do! Xx
akr0910
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Have you contacted them? When I went for testing they said they had a lot of no replies to the testing invitations and were looking into making sure the emails had gone out correctly. Might be worth emailing them :-)
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I will send them an email thank you!
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Emailed today and they got back and said a decision has been made and needs to be processed. Wish they'd just say but know they can't. As I hadn't attended a testing session I expect it to be a rejection despite recent study.
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Didnt get into uws, my application got withdrawn as I didn't attend a testing session. I've emailed them as I didn't receive an email to attend one and contacted them several times to say I hasn't received an email so I'm a bit annoyed.
shevonneuk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How frustrating, I know mines went to my spam but I knoe they text individuals when they have no responce x
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shevonneuk)
How frustrating, I know mines went to my spam but I knoe they text individuals when they have no responce x
Didn't get a txt either! really gutted.
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well good news, I appealed their decision and got a testing session on 11th May.
Pml1985
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well good news, I appealed their decision and got a testing session on 11th May.
That's good then! Bet ur glad u appealed it!
I got an unsuccessful yesterday for mental health nursing, just waiting on adult now xx
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pml1985)
That's good then! Bet ur glad u appealed it!
I got an unsuccessful yesterday for mental health nursing, just waiting on adult now xx
Yeah defo. Still in with a chance for adult a so know there's a whole testing day the same day I'm having mine so last intake! Xx
Pml1985
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi everyone iv been told I'm on the reserve list for adult nursing uws but have no ucas update, is anyone else in the same position? X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the West of Scotland
    Postgraduate Open Day - Dumfries Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 26 Feb '19
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ayr Campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 28 Feb '19
    Postgraduate Open Day - Lanarkshire Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19

Are you chained to your phone?