Turn on thread page Beta

Rate this girl out of 10? watch

ReputationRep:
    Her philtrum is slightly too broad for my tastes.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadoo)
    They aint, they were asked to rate the girl not themselves. If we employ a relativistic scale of beauty which increases exponentially. A 10 can be x100000 hotter than a 9. Therefore this women is barely average. I hasten to add the make-up shows her insecurities and is perhaps not as 'hot' as she thinks she is. Furthermore, those commenting 'nice,lips/eyes etc...' fail to see the inaccuracies associated with such a comment. How do I know all this you may ask? Well, I have evolved! I am able to detect falseness wherever it may lie in my biological search for a mate with excellent traits that are inherent to her. Nevertheless, compared to the average women she is better looking ( the average women being around a 3.5/10 on my scale. I would give this women a 3.7/10 on a good day.
    and yet why can i somehow not believe that you are not horrendously ugly yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hdaindak)
    and yet why can i somehow not believe that you are not horrendously ugly yourself
    I never said I wasn't. Infact I really wouldn't know. I am not biologically seeking to mate with myself therefore I can only speculate as to how I would look. Perhaps if i were asexual I would be able to better respond to your statement. I would post a photo but for privacy reasons this is not possible therefore one can conclude that my hotness is currently 'unrated' or 'unknown'. However, one can clearly witness the 3.7ness of this women before us.

ReputationRep:
    8/10..no woman is perfect Lol.:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're all mad. She is beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    She looks like a mean ***** to me. Would be quite wary if she showed any interest in me but 8.5/10

ReputationRep:
    eyebrows too big

ReputationRep:
    She needs some immigration control on them eyebrows, looks like slugs have moved in o_o

ReputationRep:
    Stunning 9/10, can't believe how low some people are scoring her!

ReputationRep:
    she is 7

ReputationRep:
    looks isnt what matters, will society ever consider this -I mean women arent materialistic objects which can be rated.

and no, im not a 'feminist' -just saying.

ReputationRep:
    If an average women is 5 then she is 9.9. People who think she is under a 7 is effing blind in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    9/10

ReputationRep:
    If she is 8, I'm egged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't get what's wrong with her eyebrows I acctually like them. I hate it when girls have really thin or drawn on eyebrows, it puts me off.

IMO solid 8/10

Brb Woodberry
    Brb Would wife.

ReputationRep:
    8.5/10.

Picture isn't the best though, hair does matter in my opinion. Like I can never find a woman with short hair attractive

Wow I sound shallow

ReputationRep:
    solid 8/9

ReputationRep:
    It's a man ! scary eye brows.

ReputationRep:
    bear™ would need a full CV and genetic workup before committing himself.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.