Turn on thread page Beta

If all jobs paid the same, what would you go for? watch

ReputationRep:
    Musician, or Media producer for film/Tv, or teacher. Basically my exact ambitions now. Money doesn't really affect my decisions, just as long as I have enough to provide for myself and my family

ReputationRep:
    Food critic

ReputationRep:
    Independant journalist.

ReputationRep:
    Lollipop man

ReputationRep:
    -Working in an animal shelter or have my own dog school. As long as I can work with dogs.
    - Book critic and historian.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    The exact same job I'm aiming for! An academic.

ReputationRep:
    A baker or a nursery teacher

ReputationRep:
    Probably still some form of doctor or person working high up in public health... Otherwise I've always thought I'd like to be a hairdresser but I've now realised that I'd be super annoyed about people complaining about cutting an inch too much off...

Hmm or maybe a fashion designer... I d'no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    As titled. Obviously it's something that wouldn't happen, but still and how does that differ to your current job or the job you're aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Zoo keeping

ReputationRep:
    As titled. Obviously it's something that wouldn't happen, but still and how does that differ to your current job or the job you're aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    prime minister and firstly end the conflict in gaza , syria , put Isis to bed , destroy any form of fundamentalism and make a peaceful world and take your hand in marriage cos your hot haha

ReputationRep:
    Personal trainer

ReputationRep:
    Librarian.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to work in the film/tv/music industry or something - always thought it sounded really interesting... Just doesn't pay well

ReputationRep:
    Cannabis Tester.

I will take one for the team;

ReputationRep:
    I honestly think I'd still go for what I am. Something with CompSci in a tech firm or Investment Banking/stock trading.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Egyptologist. Or someone who was in charge of a National Trust property or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    An independent future technologist: creating designs (and implementing) them for future advancements in tech.

Otherwise, I'd still want to be an exec either through my own company or someone else's.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Teacher, an academic or a ski instructor!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Professional Day-Dreamer.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Is unemployed a job?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.