Lunch

- Fried Egg
- A Slice Of Brown Bread
- Salad, Pea shoots + Olives

Exercise

- Dead Lifts 55.2kg : 3 X 10
- Pull Ups : 6 X 10
- Bicep Curls 17kg : 3 X 8
- Bent Over Rows 17kg (w/ 12kg Dropset) : 3 X 12 (3 X 12)
- Chin Ups : 3 X 12
- Incline Curls 12kg : 3 X 12
- Hammer Curls 17kg : 3 X 6

Snacks

- Cottage Cheese with Peanuts and Almonds
- A Protein Shake (Milk)

Dinner

- Congee (Imagine a porridge made from rice)
- Pork Ribs
- Two Mince Pies

Biceps really weak today for sum reason but they were probably hit a bit on triceps yesterday as it is impossible to isolate triceps when doing form correctly, ahhhh well. Calves are in agony from that run yesterday so I'll stretch them out before bed.

Last exam tomorrow, glad this exam period is nearly over.
Mackx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
21/01/2015

Breakfast

- A Clementine, A Conventional Orange, Half A Protein Shake (Water)

Lunch

- Slice Of Brown Bread, A Boiled Egg, Many Chicken Wings, Salad

Exercise

- External Rotations 11kg : 3 X 15
- Front Barbell Raises 15.2 kg : 3 X 13
- Behind The Back Barbell Wrist Curls 15.2 kg : 3 X 25
- Shoulder Press 19.5kg : 3 X 12
- Lateral Raises 11kg : 3 X 12
- Seated Palms Down Wrist Curls 15.2 kg : 3 X 12
- Shrugs 19.5 kg : 3 X 25
- Rear Delt Flys 19.5kg (w/11kg Drop Set) : 3 X12 (3 X 12)
- OHP 35.2kg : 3 X 12
- V Pushups : 3 X 16

Snacks

- Protein Shake (Water)
- Greek Yoghurt

Dinner

- Ramen, Tinned Eel, Tinned Tuna Steak, Some Chinese Veg Thats Name Escapes Me
- Blueberries

Exams over now, think I'm ready to up the weight on shoulders now so ill probably increase shoulder press to 20.5kg in 4 days and increase the OHP. Actually my first time doing OHP, had to get creative with my bench in order to do it so i don't really know what weight I can hit on it, but this can go up as well.

Have dropped a bit of weight since the start but ill put a nice stats update at the very end of the month.
Haven't had chicken wings in a while, so good!
diggy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yo I'm appreeciating your efforts man your killing it.Some of the weights your doing are killer, im guessing your not new to this whole gym thing like I am lol

Mine's being going ok but I wanted to ask did you start on the weights you currently lift ? Because currently I'm doing ok but I'm really struggling with my left arm with dumbells. Like even at low weights my form is sloppy and most annoyingly of all I can't feel the workout and thats because the weight is low but when I do increase it my form becomes worse plus it feels like my leftie cant handle it whilat my right is miles ahead
Mackx
Rep:
?
(Original post by diggy)
Yo I'm appreeciating your efforts man your killing it.Some of the weights your doing are killer, im guessing your not new to this whole gym thing like I am lol

Mine's being going ok but I wanted to ask did you start on the weights you currently lift ? Because currently I'm doing ok but I'm really struggling with my left arm with dumbells. Like even at low weights my form is sloppy and most annoyingly of all I can't feel the workout and thats because the weight is low but when I do increase it my form becomes worse plus it feels like my leftie cant handle it whilat my right is miles ahead
I definitely did not start with these kid of weights!, I started as everyone does with some nice low weights. At the beginning you want to nail down the form of exercises as when you do finally up the weight later down the line, poor form can cause some injuries.

As for your left arm, you will have to just build it up slowly, so doing things with dumbbells where it has to work on its own rather than doing the barbell equivalent (where it can kind of ride on the back of the strength of your stronger right arm).

Its okay to "let the form go a bit" on maybe the last few reps of later sets when you are a bit tired. All in all, especially when going to a gym i remember hearing "leave your ego at the door and lift the weights you can lift". It may look as though you are not lifting much compared to some of the others at your gym but don't worry strength gains tend to come pretty quick for beginners so don't get down on it!

Is it your whole left arm thats weaker or just a specific set of muscles on that arm i.e. the bicep?
Oh yeah could look to do drop sets on your left arm, you will feel them bad boys : )
diggy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mackx)
I definitely did not start with these kid of weights!, I started as everyone does with some nice low weights. At the beginning you want to nail down the form of exercises as when you do finally up the weight later down the line, poor form can cause some injuries.

As for your left arm, you will have to just build it up slowly, so doing things with dumbbells where it has to work on its own rather than doing the barbell equivalent (where it can kind of ride on the back of the strength of your stronger right arm).

Its okay to "let the form go a bit" on maybe the last few reps of later sets when you are a bit tired. All in all, especially when going to a gym i remember hearing "leave your ego at the door and lift the weights you can lift". It may look as though you are not lifting much compared to some of the others at your gym but don't worry strength gains tend to come pretty quick for beginners so don't get down on it!

Is it your whole left arm thats weaker or just a specific set of muscles on that arm i.e. the bicep?
Oh yeah could look to do drop sets on your left arm, you will feel them bad boys : )
Haha I like that quote, its the whole arm although I understand why. For manual labour and in everyday use my right hand has been getting trained for most of my life.

Its funny though although my left arm is weaker, when I'm doing shoulder work its as strong as my right. I learnt this yesterday when I was doing a shoulder exercise with a 14kg dumbell as punishment for its general weakness (goddamnit I had to use a 5kg dumbell for a chest exercise lol)

Monitoring my progress is a really important so I always take down notes and aim to improve each weak increasing weights and so on
Mackx
Rep:
?
(Original post by diggy)
Haha I like that quote, its the whole arm although I understand why. For manual labour and in everyday use my right hand has been getting trained for most of my life.

Its funny though although my left arm is weaker, when I'm doing shoulder work its as strong as my right. I learnt this yesterday when I was doing a shoulder exercise with a 14kg dumbell as punishment for its general weakness (goddamnit I had to use a 5kg dumbell for a chest exercise lol)

Monitoring my progress is a really important so I always take down notes and aim to improve each weak increasing weights and so on
From the looks of it your delts seem to pretty even so its probably just the bicep and triceps on that left arm which are weaker. You could try doing one or two extra sets of exercises on that left side so that hopefully over the course of time your strength will even out.

Instead of this you could just do some drop sets on that left side. For example take dumbbell curls, pick a weight you can do 8+ reps with on that left side. Keep curling until you feel close to failure or are at failure then quickly change the weight to a lighter weight (at least 30% lighter if not more, going marginally lighter will not really work it has to be a sizeable decrease really) then curl that weight until you hit failure (so literally no rest in-between the two sets) . This should give your left arm a strong stimulus to grow hopefully. You can apply drop sets to most exercises as well so they are pretty versatile.

Hope this helps! Good luck
diggy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mackx)
From the looks of it your delts seem to pretty even so its probably just the bicep and triceps on that left arm which are weaker. You could try doing one or two extra sets of exercises on that left side so that hopefully over the course of time your strength will even out.

Instead of this you could just do some drop sets on that left side. For example take dumbbell curls, pick a weight you can do 8+ reps with on that left side. Keep curling until you feel close to failure or are at failure then quickly change the weight to a lighter weight (at least 30% lighter if not more, going marginally lighter will not really work it has to be a sizeable decrease really) then curl that weight until you hit failure (so literally no rest in-between the two sets) . This should give your left arm a strong stimulus to grow hopefully. You can apply drop sets to most exercises as well so they are pretty versatile.

Hope this helps! Good luck
Cant rep you but thanks for yyour help man, Im gonna try out drop sets today!
Mackx
Rep:
?
22/01/2015

Breakfast

- A Conventional Orange + A Clementine
- Some Almonds

Lunch

- Cottage Cheese with Tinned Mackerel in tomato sauce (what a combo)
- Salad
- An Apple

Exercise

- Leg Extensions 40kg : 3 X 12
- Hanging Pikes : 3 X 10
- Dumbbell Side Bends 14.4kg : 3 X 20 Each Side
- Squats 42kg : 3 X 12
- Dragon Flags : 3 X 6
- Russian Twists 10kg : 3 X 80
- "Serratus Ab Pushups" : 3 X 25
- Pulse Ups : 3 X 40
- Upper Ab Crunches : 3 X 40

Dinner

- Chicken Curry + Lamb Curry
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Pilau Rice
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Greek Yoghurt With Almonds

Left the hamstring curls out today as planning on having a kick about tomorrow provided the weather holds and don't want knackered hamstrings to make me sluggish.

Tinned Mackerel in a tomato sauce + Cottage Cheese mixed together is a great tasting combo guys, not to mention the macro's were awesome. Bought some tinned Salmon today on the cheap so we'll see how that goes. Long awaited re-feed day tomorrow, conveniently falling on a night when i will be out to town with some friends. Also bought some monster apples from lidl today and they are pretty tasty.
Mackx
Rep:
?
23/01/2015 (Re-feed)

Breakfast

- 3 Weetabix, A Nature Valley Bar and Milk
- A Hefty Apple and Clementine

Exercise

- Incline Bench 57kg : 2 X 12, 1 X 11
- Over head Tricep Extensions 16kg (w/10kg drop set) : 3 X 15 , (3 X 15)
- Flat bench 57kg : 1 X 12, 1 X 10, 1 X 9
- Skull Crushers : 3 x 15
- Decline Bench 57kg : 2 X 12, 1 X 11
- Kick Backs 16kg (w/ 10kg drop set) : 3 X 15, (3 X 15)
- Casual kick about with some people from football

Lunch

- 2 Slices Of brown Bread
- Tinned Salmon
- Cottage Cheese
- Salad
- A Slice Of Coffee Cake

Snacks

- A Protein Shake (Milk)

Dinner

- Paella Including: Courgettes, Prawns, Red Peppers, Chorizo and Chicken
- 2 Lemon Tarts and a Welsh Cake

So I'm off out to town tonight, planning on drinking some 0 kcal soda or some other 0kcal beverage at pre's, but it should be fine a few of my friends are into weights and fitness so they understand the sacrifices one has to make on a cut : ).

First proper training session will be on Sunday so todays kick about was good to get back some co-ordination after this holiday break.
Think i will stay at these weights on chest for a while. Plus todays workout was total decimation of the triceps, could see all three heads of them when i looked in the mirror. Missed out on incline chest flys today but i'll try fit them in next time.
Mackx
Rep:
?
24/01/2015

Breakfast

- An Apple and a Clementine
- Some Greek Yoghurt

Lunch

- Slice Of Brown Bread
- Tinned Mackerel and Sardines
- Cheese
- Salad
- A Few Crisps
- Slice Of Coffee Cake

Exercise

- Deadlifts 62.2 kg : 3 X 10
- Bicep Curls 17kg : 3 X 10
- Pull Ups : 3 X 10
- Hammer Curls 17kg : 3 X 8
- Chin Ups : 3 X 12
- Incline Curls 12.5kg : 6 X 10
- Rows 17kg (w/ 11kg Dropset) : 3 X 15 ( 3 X 15)

Dinner

- Protein Shake Water
- Battered Cod
- Broccoli

Snack

- Cottage Cheese with a little Chutney and an Apple

Got through last night with virtually 0 alcohol kcal's (had a gulp of cider) so that went pretty well. Shouldn't have eaten that coffee cake today, really need to tighten up on my lunchtime deserts but did go shopping today and bought some stuff to tryout all with pretty good macros, so it'll be some interesting eating next week. (Tinned Fish FTW).

As of today going to try and focus a bit more attention on the long head of the bicep. First football training session tomorrow so i'll really feel how unfit I'll be reminded of how unfit I am. Hopefully will do some running next week as well, haven't been this week as i hurt my foot mysteriously and have never worked out what I did to it.
Mackx
Rep:
?
25/01/2015

Breakfast

- Greek Yoghurt
- Cashew Nuts
- An Apple

Lunch

- Salad
- Vegetarian Dumplings with some Spicy Soy Sauce
- Peanuts
- A slice of Coffee Cake (Today was just a slither though!, pretty march a shard of the cake )
- Protein Shake (Water)

Exercise

- External Rotations
- Front Barbell Raise 18.4 kg : 3 X 10
- Behind the Back Barbell Wrist Curl 18.4 kg : 3 X 20
- Shoulder Press 20.5 kg Dumbbells : 3 X 12
- Palms Down Seated Barbell Wrist Curl 18.4 kg : 3 X 8
- Shrugs 20.5 kg Dumbbells : 3 X 30
- OHP 40 kg : 1 X 12, 1 X 10 , 1 X 6 <strength fell off a cliff here
- Lateral Raises 10 kg Dumbbells : 3 X 10
- Rear Delt Flys 20.5 kg Dumbbells (w/ 10kg Dropset) : 3 X 10 (3 X 12)
+ Ran Around Playing Football For About An Hour

Snacks

- Cottage Cheese
- Tinned Tuna
- An Apple

Dinner

- Pork Ribs
- Courgettes and Sugar Snap Peas
- A Trifle
- 3 Squares Of Dark Chocolate

So bumped up the weight today on shoulders, up to 20.5's on the press, not bad seemed to have kept strength so far in this cut (weighed myself this morning i've lost more than I thought). Got a bit of cardio in with football. Back to uni tomorrow.
Mackx
Rep:
?
26/01/2015

Breakfast

- A Clementine, An Apple and a few Grapes
- Greek Yoghurt With Almonds
- Half a Protein Shake (Water)

Lunch

- Cottage Cheese
- Half a Baguette (had some cheese and tomatoes inside it)
- Tin of Sardines
- A Cookie (4 for 36p couldn't leave that on the shelves!)

Exercise

- Leg Extensions 40kg : 3 X 15
- Dumbbell Side Bends 15kg : 3 X 20 each side
- Squats 42kg : 3 X 15
- Dragon Flags : 3 X 6
- Crunches : 3 X 40
- Serratus Push Ups : 3 X 25
+ Ran about 5.4 km

Snacks

- Cottage Cheese
- A Protein Shake (Water)

Dinner

- Brown Rice
- Roast Duck
- Kai Lan with Oyster Sauce (another Chinese vegetable, like a leafy thing with a stalk similar in hardness to that of a broccoli)
- Blue Berries and an Apple

Legs a little tired today but to be expected. Got a 9-6 in uni tomorrow so gotta pack up something vaguely decent so I'm not tempted to nip into town on lunch break for food and I'll probably be forced to exercise after dinner which is not ideal for me.
Had Kai Lan today, probably my favourite vegetable but song don't eat it too often as it can be a bit pricey ; (
Will measure my body fat on the weekend at boots and put some progress pics up on here which I'll do this month and at the end of February. Should've measured my body fat before I started in hindsight >_<
Mackx
Rep:
?
27/01/2015

Breakfast

- A Cookie
- Greek Yoghurt

Lunch

- Cottage Cheese
- Tin of Mackerel in Tomato Sauce
- Spinach

Exercise

- Played football for an hour.

Snacks

- Another Cookie
- Can of Tuna
- Peanuts

Dinner

- 4 Chicken Thighs Fillets
- Baby Sweetcorn
- Mushrooms and Some Steamed Wood Fungus
- Brown Rice
- Blue Berries and an Apple

No weights today had no time and didn't feel like smashing out a sesh after dinner as when I've done it in the past, I always find it difficult to sleep. I've run out of cookies now but I'll be having a re-feed day tomorrow which I always look forward to. Will hit Chest and Triceps tomorrow after football. I think my raid on the cookies today was ok as i believe I'm still in a caloric deficit today just a different ratio of macros for today than normal.
Mackx
Rep:
?
28/01/2015

Breakfast

- Half A Protein Shake (Milk)
- Shredded Wheat with Milk
- An Apple
- A Clementine
- A Nature Valley Bar
- An Actimel
- Greek Yoghurt

Lunch

- A Wrap Containing Chicken and Salsa

Snacks

- Blue Berries
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- Peanuts

Dinner

- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Cottage Cheese
- Boiled Spinach
- A Icecream Lollie

Exercise (DB = Dumbbell)

- Incline Bench 57 KG : 3 X 12
- Overhead Tricep Extensions 16.2 KG DB (Drop set with 10.9 KG DB) : 3 X 16 (3 X 16)
- Flat Bench 57 KG : 3 X 12
- Skull Crushers 10.9 KG DB's : 3 X 16
- Decline Bench 57 KG : 3 X 12
- Tricep Kickbacks 16.2 KG DB's (Drop set with 10.9 KG DB's) : 3 X 16 (3 X 16)
- Incline Bench 62kg : 2 X 6, 1 X 8

Post workout

- Protein Shake (Water)
- Clementine

So I ate like an absolute bro today, total disregard for being somewhat healthy but its the re-feed day and it keeps my sanity . Ended up working out after dinner which sucks as I'm now so awake that it's gonna be a challenge to get to sleep however I couldn't bring myself to miss weights two days in a row (gotta remind my body to hang onto that muscle!).

Workout was fine today that being said, felt really strong but it's probably since have some actual glycogen in the muscles for once after filling up on carbs. The reason I don't go heavy on skull crushers if you are wondering is because mainly my form gets a bit ragged for my liking and i don't put my elbows further back behind my head result in a weaker contraction (imo). Drop sets on the overhead extensions are awesome (i do these two handed, not that strong).

Back to the lower carb life tomorrow, farewell milk and spaghetti see you in 5 days.
Mackx
Rep:
?
29/01/2015

Breakfast

- Greek Yoghurt
- Peanuts
- A Clementine
- A Sharon fruit

Lunch

- Chicken Korma with Salad

Exercise

- Dead Lift 64 KG : 3 X 10
- Bicep Curls 20.2 KG db's : 3 X 6
- Pull Ups : 6 X 11
- Reverse Curls 27kg bb : 3 X 12, 3 X 10
- Chin Ups : 3 X 13
- Incline Curls 11.9 KG db's : 6 X 12

Snack

- Tin of Sardines

Dinner

- A Mixture of Brown and Pilau Rice
- Chicken Korma
- Beef in Gravy
- Half a Passion Fuit and Half an Orange

First time doing reverse curls today and I like them. Was wondering why only got so few reps out of my regular dumbbell curls but then figured out later I upped the weight a little more than I thought!

Diet was decent today could have eaten cleaner though, will try to go for a run tomorrow.
Mackx
Rep:
?
30/01/2015

Breakfast

- Apple
- Orange
- Greek Yoghurt
- Peanuts

Evening Meal

- Apple
- Can Of Sardines
- Cottage Cheese
- 2 Pieces Of Cod With Mayonnaise and Salad
- A Generous Slice Of Lemon Cake
- Some Dried Mango

Exercise

- External Rotations 11Kg db's :3 X 15
- Front bb Raises : 18.5 Kg : 3 X 8
- Behind The Back bb Wrist Curls 18.5 Kg : 3 X 25
- Shoulder Press 22 Kg db's : 3 X 12
- Seated Palms Down bb Wrist Curls 21.8 Kg : 3 X 12
- OHP 40.2 Kg : 3 X 12
- Front bb Raises 15.4 Kg : 3 x 15
- Shrugs 22 Kg db's : 3 X 30
- Rear Delt Flys 22 Kg db's (11 Kg dropset) : 3 X 10 (3 x 15)

Post Workout

- Protein Shake (Water)

Well today was an interesting one. Woke up at 6 in the morning, ate my breakfast ended up going to hospital for the whole day not eating anything until 6 in the afternoon/evening then ate a large meal then finally exercised.

Ordered some more protein today as there was a sale on and my supply of whey is dwindling so I though I'd pull the trigger while the price is good. That slice of lemon cake cheered me up but I regret it already...... hard to tell if I'm under maintenance because I'm feeling pretty full but I usually count my protein roughly then let fats and carbs fall into place (trying to avoid really sugary non natural stuff, I'm looking at you cake!) + taking into account my mini fast in the day.
Mackx
Rep:
?
31/01/2015

Breakfast

- Protein Shake (water)
- And Apple
- Half a Sharon Fruit
- A Passion Fruit

Exercise

- Leg Extensions 41Kg : 3 X 15
- Dumbbell Side Bends 14.8kg db : 3 X 25 each side
- Squats 47Kg : 3 X 15
- Dragon Flags : 3 X 7
- Serratus Push Ups : 3 X 25
- Crunches : 3 X 40

Lunch

- Omelette (containing 1.5 eggs)
- Salad
- Olives
- Cottage Cheese

Dinner

- Ramen
- Bok Choi
- Salad
- Mackerel
- Tuna
- Grapes
- Another Apple

Snacks

- Protein Shake (Water)
- Peanuts and Almonds

Will up the Russian twists to 3X85/ 3X90 and the crunches to 3x45 next time. My squats are lint as my setup is quite awkward so i use a light weight for safety (its hard for me to do squats with the barbell because putting it back in the stands is a pain, (using my bench now)).

Forgot to measure my body fat today but I've definitely made progress so far.

Anyone know of any cheap vegetables that you can snack on during the day? i feel like I've been eating too much fruit recently.
Mackx
Rep:
?
Progress Update #1 (End Of January)

Weight : 69Kg ( -3 so far)
Waist : 31" (-1")
Chest : 40" (+0)
Right Arm : 14.5" (+ about .5")
Left Arm : 14.1" (+ about 0.1")
Body fat % : ??? (wil update when i get it measured sorry!)

Pictures
Spoiler:
Show

Onwards!
Attached files
Mackx
Rep:
?
1/02/2015

Breakfast

- Greek yoghurt
- Raisins
- Half a Sharon Fruit
- Passion Fruit
- Almonds
- Protein Shake (Water)
- An Apple

Exercise

- Incline Bench 59.5 Kg : 4 x 10
- Overhead Tricep Extensions 17 Kg db (10.2 Kg db drop set) : 3 X 15 (3 X 15)
- Flat Bench 59.5 Kg : 4 X 10
- Skull Crushers 12 Kg db's : 3 X 15
- Decline Bench 59.5 Kg : 4 X 10
- Kick Backs 17 Kg db (10.2 Kg drop set) : 3 X 15 (3 x 15)
- Incline Chest Flys 17 Kg db's : 3 x 12
+ Ran around at football training for one and a half hours

Lunch

- Tacos
- Baked Beans
- Cottage Cheese
- Salad
- Manchego Cheese

Snacks

- A few Crisps
- A few grapes
- Some Sardines

Dinner

- A Slice of Brown Bread
- Basically Bolognese Minus The Spaghetti
- Salad

Could definitely go a little heavier on the incline flys next time, hadn't done them in so long that i didn't really know where I was at with them. Loving the drop sets with triceps, i find it works really well. Starting to enjoy bench press for some reason.

In the process of trying out most supermarkets canned sardines, tuna, salmon etc to find out what I prefer. My favourite Sardines so far are tesco's own brand in okie in chilli oil. Had tesco's brand in tomato sauce, very inferior to the chilli oil ones imo. If anyone wants to try some new cheeses a try, manchego is worth a try.

Re-feed tomorrow :DDDDDD
Mackx
Rep:
?
02/02/2015 (re feed awww yeaaah)

Breakfast

- Yoghurt with Almonds
- Milk with Shredded Wheat and a Nature Valley Bar
- Orange and Half of a Pair
- Protein Shake (Milk)

Lunch

- 2 Slices of Brown Bread an 2 Oatcakes
- Mackerel
- Quark Cheese
- Crisps
- An Actimel
- An Apple
- Some Lemon Cake
- Some Coated Peanuts

Exercise

- Deadlifts 67 Kg : 3 x 12
- Bicep Curls 20 kg db's : 3 X 7
- Pull Ups : 3 X 11
- Reverse Curls 27 Kg bb : 3 x 12
- Chin Ups : 3 x 13
- Incline Curls 12 Kg db's : 3 x 12
- Barbell Rows 54 Kg : 3 X 10
- Pull Ups : 3 x 11
- Incline Curls 13 Kg db's : 2 x 12 , 1 X 13

Dinner

- Glass of Milk
- Chicken Curry
- Brown Rice
- Half of a Flapjack and Half of a Caramel Shortbread
- A Mini Apple

Oh dear, well I learnt that cottage cheese >> quark cheese today. i bought some quark cheese out of curiosity, mainly because it had similar macros to cottage cheese and I wanted to see if it was nice. Tried some of it at lunch and found that cottage cheese is far better in terms of taste (for me at least). Just gotta find a way to eat the remaining 120g or so i have left of it now over the next few days.

Lately I've been looking at different vegetables that i can cut up and use to make my own salad. So far i'm thinking of : Celery, Tomatoes, Red Cabbage, Peppers, Cucumbers and Carrots.

Also "measured" my body fat at boots today. I say "measured" as it quoted 18.7% which i believe to be a bit inaccurate, so sadly I will not be able to compare my body fat throughout the next 2 months I'll just have to eyeball it with the photos.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (16)
30.77%
No - I got the required grades (29)
55.77%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (7)
13.46%

Watched Threads