unforgettable memory/experience Watch

Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Going to see Bombay Bicycle Club at Earls Court. Everything about that event was just unforgettable.
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Secretnerd123)
Thats so sad how did they die? How old were you?

My father passed when I was 13 so I can somehow understand the pain but losing both must be an enormous heartache
I'm sorry to hear that. My parents separated when I was 17/18 and once I was 18 my mother had moved back to newyork(where she was originally from and my father took up a new gynaecology position in Switzerland. My mum was in a car accident feb 2014 and my dad passed away August 2014(cardiovascular related), I miss them both so dearly,I wasn't there at the time of their passing but there's not much I can do but just try to stay okay. I was 22 when they both passed,now 23
username1039383
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
I'm sorry to hear that. My parents separated when I was 17/18 and once I was 18 my mother had moved back to newyork(where she was originally from and my father took up a new gynaecology position in Switzerland. My mum was in a car accident feb 2014 and my dad passed away August 2014(cardiovascular related), I miss them both so dearly,I wasn't there at the time of their passing but there's not much I can do but just try to stay okay. I was 22 when they both passed,now 23
Thats horrible how are your siblings coping (if you have any?)
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Thats horrible how are your siblings coping (if you have any?)
No habibti,I don't have any just me alone.
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You need someone to talk to. Not over the internet, but face-to-face.
heavyhandscott
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Me and my brother (about 6 and 8 y/o respectivley) were locking each other in my dads car boot one sunny sunday while my parents were arguing.

He decided to put me in, climb in and shut the boot. We were locked in, we looked at each other, pushing our heads against the board in the back of the Renault Megane and it wasnt budging.

He stopped, and burst out crying out loud. I thought and even said its ok mam anddad are taking us for sunday dinner to a relatives resturant (we did almost every sunday) and they needed to put my little sisters pram in the boot.

After trying to push the board up, i managed to find where the board was clipped to the boot and managed to get one clip off. Then i found the other, and BANG, the board pops up and out we climb, sweat dripping down our faces and brother's tears in the mix.

I find it shocking, we could have baked to death or fainted, we didnt go for a meal that day ether.

What an IDIOT! :P
queen-bee
Rep:
?
(Original post by shawn_o1)
You need someone to talk to. Not over the internet, but face-to-face.
I have had therapy and it has helped quite abit
username1039383
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are u close to any of your extended family?
Aria Enoshima
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In the middle of paris, there was one car blocking another in a roundabout. The person who got blocked ended up taking the other car's keys and then driving away. Naturaly, being in the midst of 13-15 year olds made this 100* more funny then it seems in typing.
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Are u close to any of your extended family?
Yes but they live abroad so it's kinda annoying
username1039383
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes but they live abroad so it's kinda annoying
May allah make everything easier for you hayaatii
queen-bee
Rep:
?
May allah make everything easier for you hayaatii
Inshallah,I hope he does
Guybrush Sheepgood
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
One day I went on TSR and ate a sandwich
Another
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think it was, when my niece passed a milk bottle to my sister 'cause she couldn't get the lid open. My sister took it, opened the lid, realised the milk was too cold so took it away to put it in the microwave.

Now, even though she couldn't speak or understand words, the look on my niece's face said it all - "I thought you were here to help me - Why did you take my food away? I thought I could trust you!"

I swear, I felt my heart physically rip at that point. I think it was that moment in time, that I realised that I could truly love someone that much, to the point it caused me pain to see them upset :lol:
username1039383
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Another)
I think it was, when my niece passed a milk bottle to my sister 'cause she couldn't get the lid open. My sister took it, opened the lid, realised the milk was too cold so took it away to put it in the microwave.

Now, even though she couldn't speak or understand words, the look on my niece's face said it all - "I thought you were here to help me - Why did you take my food away? I thought I could trust you!"

I swear, I felt my heart physically rip at that point. I think it was that moment in time, that I realised that I could truly love someone

trustmeimlying1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Another)

I swear, I felt my heart physically rip at that point. I think it was that moment in time, that I realised that I could truly love someone that much, to the point it caused me pain to see them upset :lol:
nawww
no babogs in my family yet so I have all that to wait me!
neal95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
when i was 7 i climbed on top of this glass cabinet in my games room, to get something on the top. i then grabbed the item, and jumped off the cabinet, however the bottom of my t shirt caught the handle and the cabinet came down with me. i luckily rolled out of the way before the thing crushed me. damn that was surreal lol
Stefano93
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Seeing a person murdered right infront of my eyes
queen-bee
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Stefano93;52746375]Seeing a person murdered right infront of my eyes[/QUOTE

That's scary,are you okay?
Stefano93
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=queen-bee;52762081]
(Original post by Stefano93)
Seeing a person murdered right infront of my eyes[/QUOTE

That's scary,are you okay?
It happened a while ago, a gunman on a motorbike viciously sped past a Range Rover in Tottenham whilst I was in a car and shot two bullets through the driver's side window, the guy died instantly but his wife/girlfriend who was in the passenger seat was unharmed although she was understandably crying/screaming alot. I think they had a baby too but it was a gang-related murder, or so I heard on the news.

Was a very traumatizing experience to say the least though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (864)
80.3%
Leave (212)
19.7%

Watched Threads