Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I will be firming my offer for Adult Nursing with Middlesex.

It would be nice to know if anyone else is going to be doing the same course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i have an unconditional offer for business management :P

ReputationRep:
    Hi im hoping to do education studies, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimationStudent)
    I will be joining Middlesex in October on the Animation course

I'm applying as a mature student (will be 21 years old when I start). Not really into partying/clubbing. I'll probably apply for Writtle House, as it seems the smallest/quietest.

Congratulations to everyone who received offers!
    hey
    just wanted to know, is it quite easy getting into mdx uni?
    am worried atmm

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone know when we're going to get emails about accommodation etc??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaintYouWings)
    Hey does anyone know when we're going to get emails about accommodation etc??
    I got an email saying that I didn't get the accommodation that I paid a deposit for in April because of results day and whatnot. The admissions team have not been helpful at all and have been quite rude actually. I'm looking at private accommodations outside the uni (like 30 mins away) because that's all that's available now. But check the Facebook pages because there are others who are looking to share a house that is quite close to the university

edited

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.