Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    offer at Catz for Medicine

ReputationRep:
    E&M here - still can't quite believe it.

ReputationRep:
    E&M at Teddy Hall! Unconditional

ReputationRep:
    One very unexpected conditional for Biochemistry at Teddy Hall!

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Spanish and Arabic at Pembroke

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    History at Merton!

ReputationRep:
    PPE at NEW

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody else receive a letter saying "I am pleased, on behalf of X College, to be able to tell you that we propose to make you an offer of a place to read X starting in October 2015 on condition that you obtain the following grades..."? Then later saying that confirmation will be sent through UCAS within a few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    PPE at Pembroke - super-excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marcum)
    Did anybody else receive a letter saying "I am pleased, on behalf of X College, to be able to tell you that we propose to make you an offer of a place to read X starting in October 2015 on condition that you obtain the following grades..."? Then later saying that confirmation will be sent through UCAS within a few weeks.
    Mine read: "I am very pleased on behalf of X College to offer you a place for admission in October 2015 to read X, a 3 year course" Although mine is unconditional so that's probably why it reads differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nich01as)
    Mine read: "I am very pleased on behalf of X College to offer you a place for admission in October 2015 to read X, a 3 year course" Although mine is unconditional so that's probably why it reads differently.
    Yeah, another person had quite a similar letter to you and he had an unconditional offer also!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone PPE at Johns? Finding the other ~6 people before orientation is going to be so hard...

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer to read PPE at St Anne's, still in shock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mnina19)
    Unconditional offer from St Catherine's for History - if anyone is at Catz or doing History, let's chat! Does anyone know if there will be a Catz Facebook group or anything where we can talk? Or will there be a general Oxford offer holders FB group?
    St Catz for biology here
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    It's so cool being able to post in this thread!

ReputationRep:
    I know! It's crazy! It was so cool that this was the first thread I've ever started as well, but when I saw that fluteflute suggested that someone make one I thought, "Hey - why not?". I can't believe I have a place after three and a half years of practically pure working and a highly limited social life!
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Theology at St John's (AAA)!
    I don't even know how to feel, I'm ecstatic! On the other hand, so embarrassed that I cried in my head of sixth's office, oh my days.

ReputationRep:
    I have an Open Offer for PPE! So pleased to be able to post in this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Although I'm v proud of myself I can't help but feel disappointed that everyone I befriended at Ox during interviews weren't made offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonlad)
    Although I'm v proud of myself I can't help but feel disappointed that everyone I befriended at Ox during interviews weren't made offers
    My feelings exactly! I met so many amazingly smart people at a summer school/at interviews and literally nobody got in except me. So sad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.