Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masticgun)
    Hi I had my interview on the 22nd January Highland Campus.. Just wondering have you heard anything back Thanks
    hey i haf mine on the 23ed january and i am still waiting did not hear anything yet and waiting is killing me !!!😯

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview 6/02/2015 at highland campus...the wait is horrible. Does anyone know how many days they are interviewing xx

ReputationRep:
    i was there on the 6th as well in highland campus, i think they have another couple of open days. Heard the last one is around the 24th, They said at the open day we should hear by the end of the month, but just spoke to admissions who say we should all hear by end of march.

Am not liking the waiting at all, just want to know as it means a lot to get on the course.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Western Isle campus tomorrow? And yeah in the email I got from them along with the invitation to applicant day said most of their decisions would be made by March 31st.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1424263392.403768.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  53.7 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on the 13th of March- Friday the 13th I think I've heard that's the last day of them, so hopefully you don't have to wait much longer

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo got an unconditional fur Stirling today!! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb22f)
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb22f)
    Congrats , do u mind me asking from which campus u have recieved your offer ?? I went for my applicant day on the 23.01 !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    Congrats , do u mind me asking from which campus u have recieved your offer ?? I went for my applicant day on the 23.01 !!
    Stirling campus. How about yourself? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may-z)
    Well done!
    Have u heard from anywhere may?? X

ReputationRep:
    Im waiting for highland campus xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb22f)
    Stirling campus. How about yourself? X
    Highland campus but i have applied for the all 😯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    I'm sure you will get an offer soon x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb22f)
    Have u heard from anywhere may?? X
    not frim stirling, but I've got a conditional for the honnors at GCU, how about yourself? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    Im waiting for highland too :-) good luck all x

ReputationRep:
    This waiting is actually painful! I just need to know now lol. My interview was on the 4/2. Anybody else heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pml1985)
    This waiting is actually painful! I just need to know now lol. My interview was on the 4/2. Anybody else heard anything?
    My interview was 06/02....the wait is terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may-z)
    not frim stirling, but I've got a conditional for the honnors at GCU, how about yourself? x
    So far got an unconditional for qmu Edinburgh and Stirling. Still waiting to hear from gcu and I never got an interview for Napier so not holding any hope there. X

ReputationRep:
    hopefully won't be too long until we hear then guys 👍. I better get in, I can't go through all this again next year 😂😂

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.