Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitxiBitxina)
    V By the way, the offer is for international development.
    Heyy, I've got an unconditional offer for Geography and international development!! Can I ask what scheme they accepted you onto?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laina1111)
    Heyy, I've got an unconditional offer for Geography and international development!! Can I ask what scheme they accepted you onto?
    Hii! That's really good, congrats! I got accepted into the SUOS, and I accepted my offer to study BA International Development Are you gonna accept that offer?

ReputationRep:
    Just received an unconditional offer for the BA History program.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got an unconditional for Media practice. Has anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer for BA Media Practice, has anyone else applied for that course?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer for Zoology!

What accommodation do you guys like the look of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisemoran96)
    Sussex gave me an unconditional offer for mathematics if I was to put it as my firm so I put it as my firm but it hasn't come up in UCAS as unconditional but conditional, has this happened to anyone else?
    just be patient it takes a week or two to clear!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I made Sussex my Firm Choice this Easter Holidays and the offer is Conditional. Do you think they will change it to Unconditional or it was meant to happen straight away.

Is it worth calling them and asking them? I never received a form for the scheme however i know people who were not on the scheme but got Unconditional anyway. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bossun)
    Hi guys,
    I made Sussex my Firm Choice this Easter Holidays and the offer is Conditional. Do you think they will change it to Unconditional or it was meant to happen straight away.

Is it worth calling them and asking them? I never received a form for the scheme however i know people who were not on the scheme but got Unconditional anyway. :confused:
    BUMP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitxiBitxina)
    V By the way, the offer is for international development.
    what scheme was it? I just got an offer from Sussex for the same course

ReputationRep:
    What were your predicted grades? and what grades did you get? if you don't mind me asking!

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional offer for the International Business course But confused between Exeter and Sussex!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chailatte101)
    Unconditional offer for English!!!!
    Was that for Literature or Language and what are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Hey just wondering what your predicted grades were??

(Original post by buzel)
    Just received an unconditional offer for the BA History program.

ReputationRep:
    How come they changed it to unconditional? I got a conditional for International development and anthropology

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.