Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Highlight of your day or week so far? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My highlight has been opening up a hamper that my family received for Christmas (which they'd opened before but I hadn't seen) and "wow"ing at all of the lovely things in it! Cookies, bottles of wine, lots of things. Won't have to go shopping for weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Should be against the law to work on your birthday haha. But then again to some people it's just another day, when in reality it is

ReputationRep:
    Finding out I've had a trust fund for 19 years that I can get on my birthday. Definitely wasn't expecting that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    That actually looks really good! How long did the application process take you? It really looks like an experience of a lifetime

Well done on your French speaking exam! I'm actually quite jealous that you got dominos lol. We got promised it at work the other day, but someone brought food from home for everyone .

Did he have long hair? Even then that is quite funny!
    Are you looking to apply too? the experience looks great! I applied last week Friday but it took quite a while to fill in the questions as to why I want the job and such. I have to go to the camps fair next week Sunday where you can get interviewed, but that is the most important stage of the process as it will prove whether you have what it takes or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Are you looking to apply too? the experience looks great! I applied last week Friday but it took quite a while to fill in the questions as to why I want the job and such. I have to go to the camps fair next week Sunday where you can get interviewed, but that is the most important stage of the process as it will prove whether you have what it takes or not
    I wish I could apply, my parents will never let me go. It's more of a trust issue more than anything. Does it cost to do the application? I might just do it and see hah..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    I wish I could apply, my parents will never let me go. It's more of a trust issue more than anything. Does it cost to do the application? I might just do it and see hah..
    Well if you're old enough to apply your parents should be able to trust you, they'll never get over the fact that we are our own person. Yes you must pay £49 for an interview, but I think they refund you if you are not accepted. You'll never know until you try, I highly recommend it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Well if you're old enough to apply your parents should be able to trust you, they'll never get over the fact that we are our own person. Yes you must pay £49 for an interview, but I think they refund you if you are not accepted. You'll never know until you try, I highly recommend it
    Hmm true, true. I'm going to have a proper look into later on! I hope you get accepted, you'll have a blast!

ReputationRep:
    It's a beautiful sunny day outside and that always makes me happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antifazian)
    It's a beautiful sunny day outside and that always makes me happy
    That sounds awesome, it got sunny in London for like 10 minutes, now it's gone back :'(. Where's the sun atttt?

ReputationRep:
    None so far. My week has been **** and stressful. My highlight will be seeing my boyfriend at the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    Abs nothing

ReputationRep:
    Ate a McRib yesterday, it was alright.

ReputationRep:
    Saw my three best friends from college yesterday before we all go back to our respective universities soon. It was like we'd never been apart and we popped into college to visit and say hello to tutors. Proper nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    That sounds awesome, it got sunny in London for like 10 minutes, now it's gone back :'(. Where's the sun atttt?
    Newcastle has stolen it :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swanbow)
    Ate a McRib yesterday, it was alright.
    I want to give that a go, I hear it's only back for a short period?

(Original post by Andaxay)
    Saw my three best friends from college yesterday before we all go back to our respective universities soon. It was like we'd never been apart and we popped into college to visit and say hello to tutors. Proper nice
    Ahhh sweet, were your tutors glad to see you haha?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Watching Star Trek Generations and seeing Data finally get his emotion chip installed. I loved his reaction to when the ship was just about to crash on to the planet. T'was a very human like reaction indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Ahhh sweet, were your tutors glad to see you haha?
    They were! They're fab, some of the best tutors out there, and they were happy to show us around the new labs and catch up with us. Made us feel welcome back which was really nice!

ReputationRep:
    Beanstalk volunteer training days

ReputationRep:
    Earlier this week, a friend bringing me back a couple of boxes of Reese's Pieces from her trip to the US of A
    Today, talking to the same friend about booking a weekend break to Barcelona in March
    Just now, my manager saying "This year we will just be sorting s**t out" (talking about our work plan for the year)
    My little sister coming down to have lunch with me today

Basically a lot of good things happened today ^____^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethaaaaany)
    Dominos for tea which is pretty great too.

[QUOTE=,,,,;52752189]

but someone brought food from home for everyone [QUOTE].

Turns out, it was pizza day today at work lol! Papa Johns

(Original post by Em_Huong)
    Earlier this week, a friend bringing me back a couple of boxes of Reese's Pieces from her trip to the US of A
    Today, talking to the same friend about booking a weekend break to Barcelona in March
    Just now, my manager saying "This year we will just be sorting s**t out" (talking about our work plan for the year)
    My little sister coming down to have lunch with me today

Basically a lot of good things happened today ^____^
    Hahah, I love anything reese's, their peanut butter cups are just :coma:. Preparing for the whole year now lol? Book your holidays now pahaha. Seems like an eventful day all In all

(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    Beanstalk volunteer training days
    That's really good, volunteering will look great on your CV and mentoring kids is a great opportunity!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.