He clearly fancies you.
    He's a great catch 2 a true gentleman
    Jackpot :cheers:
    TSR is fun tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lent6)
    He clearly fancies you.
    ofc i do, like every other guy who is straight rofl

i think she's being menstrual cos i pointed out that her name meant 'fat' in arabic (on a diff. thread)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lent6)
    she?

Am male you ****? :rolleyes:
    Ah well, it was 50/50. With a name like lent6 who knows? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sociopaths yes but not too many Psychopaths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoop_frog)
    ofc i do, like every other guy who is straight rofl

i think she's being menstrual cos i pointed out that her name meant 'fat' in arabic (on a diff. thread)
    That hurt dude! saying fat while mentioning a girl is just.... don't do it...
    Is this how brits flirt? Because I'm reconsidering coming to the UK at uni :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Replace 'psychopaths' with 'people with autism' and then the answer would be yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katinthehat)
    Ah well, it was 50/50. With a name like lent6 who knows? :rolleyes:
    Great name ain't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    Replace 'psychopaths' with 'people with autism' and then the answer would be yes
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    That hurt dude! saying fat while mentioning a girl is just.... don't do it...
    Is this how brits flirt? Because I'm reconsidering coming to the UK at uni :confused:
    i wasn't flirting lol i was arguing with some nerd and randomly decided to tell u what ur name meant. dunno why u took offence. my surname means "father of beans" / "piss daddy" if that makes u feel any better

in real life we just take our dongs out and let it do the talking. where are u from? UK is a ****hole i wouldn't advise coming here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    Because making fun of people suffering involuntarily with autism is funny, apparently.

The real correction should be~ 'Do you think the TSR user 'anonwinner' is an egotistical fool', and the answer may be yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Because making fun of people suffering involuntarily with autism is funny, apparently.

The real correction should be~ 'Do you think the TSR user 'anonwinner' is an egotistical fool', and the answer may be yes.
    I'm not making fun of them...

ReputationRep:
    Why did they gamer rid of negative rep? I used to love seeing trolls getting hammered with 96 red thumbs when they tried to be keyboard warriors. Bring it back!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    There's bound to be a couple, as there may also be some in the supermarket or people you sit next to on the bus. I don't think that tsr is a place where all psychopaths unite

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.