Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallumBugajski)
    Oh! Sorry :P And Aston is my first choice I've just booked my accommodation too I really hope I get in :P Did you remember what he said about not reaching the target grades? Did he say you'll be interviewed if you didn't reach them? Because I don't know if I heard right :P
    I'm not sure, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S0R0123)
    I'm not sure, sorry!
    It's okay

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys came across this thread. Has anybody studied or is going to study at Aston for Computing for business or BCIT????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cswizard)
    Hi guys came across this thread. Has anybody studied or is going to study at Aston for Computing for business or BCIT????
    Hello
    If you're studying Computing for Business, we will probably in a couple of lectures together as both subjects teach the same core modules

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just came across this thread. I am also going to do this course in September. Woop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonschool)
    Hey, just came across this thread. I am also going to do this course in September. Woop.
    Woop! Hello! Glad to hear it :P

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I was in the same position as you this time last year but got no replies haha! So if you have any questions about multimedia computing, feel free to message me!

Good luck,

Robbie

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys!

I just wanted to ask how has everyone exams gone? This year a lot of my exams have been really hard so I hope I get the grades XD How does everyone else feel?

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys!

I just wanted to ask how has everyone exams gone? This year a lot of my exams have been really hard so I hope I get the grades XD How does everyone else feel?
    I'm not sure what to make of them.. They were hard. I'm just going to wait until results day to worry about it, but I hope I've done well enough to get it.

Best of luck to the rest of you lot!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S0R0123)
    I'm not sure what to make of them.. They were hard. I'm just going to wait until results day to worry about it, but I hope I've done well enough to get it.

Best of luck to the rest of you lot!!!
    It's weird how hard the exams were. I'm hoping the same too and it's best not to worry about them now until you get the email from Aston :P

We should all do fine Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    I'm in! I'll be seeing you all in October! I'm looking forward to it haha!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in! I'll be seeing you all in October! I'm looking forward to it haha!
    Well done bro! Me too.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Congratulations guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonschool)
    Well done bro! Me too.
    Woop! I'll be seeing you there then haha!

(Original post by Aston University)
    Congratulations guys!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not doing Multimedia but I am going to do CompSci at Aston; so i'll be seeing you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImOmiii)
    I'm not doing Multimedia but I am going to do CompSci at Aston; so i'll be seeing you there
    That's great! I think all of the groups get mixed together in some of the lectures, so I will probably see you in there haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Just wondered if everyone is enjoying the course and it's weird to think that you've probably seen me at some point haha xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.