Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyc_Girl)
    In my opinion I think the course city offers is great! They cover a range of modules that are very interesting. I've completed my first term and currently doing my exams and so far I absolutely love it there!
    There is a maths module, but it's doable maths. Before I came I was scared about maths as well as I haven't done it since gcse but it's really not that hard.. I got 80% in my first maths class test and I HATE maths! Just practice and you'll be fine! If your struggling then just speak to the lecturer (he's call Stuart and he's lovely!)
    In terms of university life, I think the overall atmosphere of the uni is friendly and nice, but in terms of night life I wouldn't know as I commute and I don't party!

If you have any other questions I'd be happy to try and help )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good to hear! I have heard it's great for Psychology. Haha I haven't done maths since GCSE too, that's why I was worried, but seeing as you got 80% and also hate maths like me, I feel much better!Haha I don't party either and I'm planning on commuting too!

Thanks for the great advice I appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorela)
    That's good to hear! I have heard it's great for Psychology. Haha I haven't done maths since GCSE too, that's why I was worried, but seeing as you got 80% and also hate maths like me, I feel much better!Haha I don't party either and I'm planning on commuting too!

Thanks for the great advice I appreciate it
    Yes it is! Good luck with your exams and I hope you get into City . Glad I made you feel better, especially about the maths, as it's really not that bad . You're welcome

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.