Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Funniest thing that's happened to you this week? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    Usually his voice is :sexface: but idk, it was just so cliche I found it boring and predictable yet simultaneously hilarious as a result!

I'm sorry but it's really ****, I haven't seen the first yet so I hope it's as good as they made out

Synchonised haw haws bruh
    Ughh no it sounded croaky. Exactly, thought he'd die at least then it would really be the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Noooooo don't you dare spoil the rest of the movie,I want to see it so bad
    dont waste your money, i'm doin one of the biggest favours in your life by tellin you not to watch it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    dont waste your money, i'm doin one of the biggest favours in your life by tellin you not to watch it
    Why? It looks cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Why? It looks cool
    its just liam neeson being boring take 3

ReputationRep:
    An old man woke up from his slumber as I walked into the room and told me to come closer to him. He then told me to get that orange box on the shelf and fill it a bit with water, so I did. I came up to him with the orange box. He was like, I cant see it bring it closer. So I basically brought it up to his face.
    Then he put his fingers in his mouth and took out his teeth and plopped them into the box. I looked down into the box with a slight look of disgust while brown food particles started to float up to the surface. Then he took out his bottom teeth as well! Then because the water didn't cover them i had to use my bare fingers to move them a bit so that they wouldn't dry out or something.

Somewhere during this a lady close to me started laughing and once I was done gave me a humored look and said you came in at the wrong time and chuckled.

I was like... work ex shanter!!! ;p

ReputationRep:
    I watched a video of a goat spitting at someone and then screaming.

That was hilarious

I found it, this made my week

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.