(Original post by ttaylor17)
    Wow.. Read your profile and backed off... instantly #scared
    LOOOL. same here. kinda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttaylor17)
    Wow.. Read your profile and backed off... instantly #scared
    But you're not a man :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I do but he's not on here; can I still play?

Well I guess he's a crush (haven't used that term seriously since high school, though). He said he had a crush on me and so he approached me. I went with it.

Ok that's not a crush lmao :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on a girl in the year below me at uni. Really been pushing myself recently to ask her out, but haven't gone through with it yet as I've been hurt in the past and I'm terrified of what she might think. Plus I've been out of dating for a VERY long time and I've forgotten a lot of the tricks. I saw her in the library yesterday and bottled it.

Part of me is still hung up on a girl I went out with in Year 11. I haven't seen her for more than a few minutes in about 4 years but I still talk to her occasionally. She's with another guy now but part of me wonders what it might have been like if I made more effort to tell her how I felt about her. Sadly that ship has sailed now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    ...I did mean that? Year 3 of School.
    She meant you having a crush on someone in year 3 now. *rolls eyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatnipGlows)
    She meant you having a crush on someone in year 3 now. *rolls eyes*
    Ahh....

Hi there stalker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anayaaa)
    well in that case, im flattered! :

ReputationRep:
    I have a bit of a crush on someone but I don't want a relationship with her and I'm not bothered when I'm with her (on nights out etc), just when she's not there :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Had a crush on a guy in Year 10 then when he started dating a girl I couldn't stand I forced my feelings down. After a month they broke up and about a few months later, I ended up getting feelings for him again. I think he likes me back but not that sure tbh :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I have crushes on girls and then lose interest in a few days when I really get to know them. I guess the qualities I'm looking for in a woman are unrealistic :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anayaaa)
    omg. How are our 'crush stories' similar? Well kind of anyway. I was still in school and he was older. And i haven't seen him for a WHILE and of course still not over him ! :/ it sucks right
    OMG!! yh they r really similar, what yr u in and what yr was he in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaiyanLahm)
    I have crushes on girls and then lose interest in a few days when I really get to know them. I guess the qualities I'm looking for in a woman are unrealistic :/
    Its normal to the qualites u want in a woman, but u have to wait for it to come to u (love) and dont go looking for it. thats all u can do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    But you're not a man :mmm:
    I'm a 17 year old male

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on this guy that I met at an event and he just seemed really like and we really got along but then he just started ignoring me

ReputationRep:
    I have no crush at the moment. But I was wondering, do any of you ever prefer not having crushes as opposed to having one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kateyl)
    I have no crush at the moment. But I was wondering, do any of you ever prefer not having crushes as opposed to having one?
    I'd rather not have a crush because it's good if you get a good response back but if the other person just ignores you then it's just painful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    I'd rather not have a crush because it's good if you get a good response back but if the other person just ignores you then it's just painful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Right?! That's exactly how I feel. Not that I ever get responses :/ and I also get extremely frustrated sometimes because a crush is basically a huge waste of brain cells for me. Not worth the struggle.

ReputationRep:
    Alex Turner.
    Jack Steadman.

Was gonna say Maverick Sabre, but I'm literally in love with everything about him. Its more than a crush. I respect that guy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.