Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilikeflying)
    That is my point, Sir. So you're saying 30.1mph on a driving test is an instant fail? If the goverment allows a 10% speed variance, why shouldn't a goverment driving estabishment allow it?
    Well technically, yes, it would be. The red circle is an order that must be obeyed; no two way about it.

The government allows 10% due to the reasons I just listed. I also just said that if a traffic car pulls you over, it's up to the officers to decided if they want to issue a fine. Just like how it's up to the examiner if he feels that 33mph in the area you were in, was unsafe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Well technically, yes, it would be. The red circle is an order that must be obeyed; no two way about it.

The government allows 10% due to the reasons I just listed. I also just said that if a traffic car pulls you over, it's up to the officers to decided if they want to issue a fine. Just like how it's up to the examiner if he feels that 33mph in the area you were in, was unsafe.
    You're not an examiner, so how would you know? Is this data published to the public? If so, send it to me please.

ReputationRep:
    You're not an examiner, so how would you know? Is this data published to the public? If so, send it to me please.
    Let's say I'm in training to be a part of the organisation that can give you a fixed penalty notice.

ReputationRep:
    Let's say I'm in training to be a part of the organisation that can give you a fixed penalty notice.
    Sure, sure. A few porky-pies I think.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, sure. A few porky-pies I think.
    Ehm, alright then.

ReputationRep:
    Ehm, alright then.
    HAHA, you're tragic.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA, you're tragic.
    Did I touch a nerve when I called you that? Yeah, because lying to a little egotistical learner driver on the internet about being in training for the police really makes me feel cool. Enjoy having the green license, you'll have it for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    I just failed my driving test today I failed because I turned left into a road and coming towards me was a Range Rover gong quite fast over takeing some parked cars so I stopped to let it through Before the parked cars but my examiner said I was to far over to the right when I stopped and was blocking his side of the road even though he managed to get though with out slowing and I got 3 minors for going to slow he did not faile me for that but I was just trying not to drive like a **** especially being a 17 year old boy and they have quite a strong reputation for being idiots when driveing and going to fast.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.