Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Lost interest in crush ? Normal ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If she doesn't seem to have a crush on you, surely it's a good thing to move on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizzieDarcy)
    If she doesn't seem to have a crush on you, surely it's a good thing to move on?
    That's what I'm planning on doing, but like I said just talk as course mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Yeah, I can understand why you would feel this way.

Although everybody's different, and not everybody explicitly shows how they feel about others. But anyway, if your relationship is meant to develop, it will. Just see what happens, I guess. Leave the door open?
    I have asked her for her snapchat and she blushed a little and said she'll give me it later on which was an kind excuse. We were talking fine before that then we didn't speak much after I just mentioned small things so it wasn't awkwardly quite . We spoke after that a few days later which was ok but no flirting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am losing interest in my crush as like you it seems one sided . As Freddy M once sung “Show must go on”.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I am losing interest in my crush as like you it seems one sided . As Freddy M once sung “Show must go on”.
    Thats what I was thinking. But its like how do you know for sure, yeah ok ask her out but its like whats the point asking her out if she dosent come my way. Oh well if she talks to me more then we'll see. But if not ill take it as a hint as she's is really confident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)
    Thats what I was thinking. But its like how do you know for sure, yeah ok ask her out but its like whats the point asking her out if she dosent come my way. Oh well if she talks to me more then we'll see. But if not ill take it as a hint as she's is really confident.
    Yeah that is all you can do I suppose, we should both just throw it out there once again then see how they react and if it doesn’t work out we can both move on.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that is all you can do I suppose, we should both just throw it out there once again then see how they react and if it doesn’t work out we can both move on.
    Have you got your her number ?

ReputationRep:
    Have you got your her number ?
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    Huh?
    Have you got your crushes mobile number ? Has she gave it to you ? Then you know if she's interested or not depending on how you got it ?

ReputationRep:
    Have you got your crushes mobile number ? Has she gave it to you ? Then you know if she's interested or not depending on how you got it ?

Yes I have his number (I am female). But i am rapidly losing interest in him , i always initiate i must stop initatiting.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have his number (I am female). But i am rapidly losing interest in him , i always initiate i must stop initatiting.
    Oh lol sorry. Thats reality . I dont have her number, but I was just want one sign that will top it off if she's interested or not. So to find out i'll probably ask her.

Hope all goes well for

ReputationRep:
    Oh lol sorry. Thats reality . I dont have her number, but I was just want one sign that will top it off if she's interested or not. So to find out i'll probably ask her.

Hope all goes well for
    Same, I wish you luck .

ReputationRep:
    You've lost interest in trying,* which is a different proposition. Personally I'd just attempt to seduce her and get it over and done with one way or the other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You've lost interest in trying,* which is a different proposition. Personally I'd just attempt to seduce her and get it over and done with one way or the other

Lmao, such a Footastic answer just typical you lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.