ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    Finally, our saviour.
    I shall await this day!
    :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Hey, how is life?
    Life's not brilliant at the moment. But its calm. Yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anayaaa)
    Life's not brilliant at the moment. But its calm. Yours?
    Ah ok, all because of your phone, I guess I could relate if I lost my laptop lol. You can still talk to people online/in person though? My life's moving along, just focusing mainly on getting a new job & meeting more people now aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dani California)
    Want to be an archaeologist. Plan to find the Q Document (written by Christ himself) which should be enough to disprove Catholicism at its roots and liberate the world from religion. :colonhash:
    So, you know, baby steps. :lol:
    OMG. That is so amazing! And it actually sounds pretty cool. Yes baby steps. And you know the old saying 'the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, usually do'. even though its not that old. Lool :P Good luck though

ReputationRep:
    I'm just from London dudeee. That's all you need to know! And where I'm from in London they don't really say it 'real talk'. its more to do with the school I went to, my friends etc etc. Where abouts in england are you from ?
    I don't like being called dude
    But hey!? Are you a secret agent? London is massive! I was just asking because people talk/are different depending where you are in London. I have now ruled out East and North. I think you're South or West lol
    I'm from Nottingham! Robin Hood and all that!

ReputationRep:
    OMG. That is so amazing! And it actually sounds pretty cool. Yes baby steps. And you know the old saying 'the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, usually do'. even though its not that old. Lool :P Good luck though
    Haha, see you in the history books.

ReputationRep:
    :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
    Waiting for you for when you find what you're looking for:
    :king1:

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok, all because of your phone, I guess I could relate if I lost my laptop lol. You can still talk to people online/in person though? My life's moving along, just focusing mainly on getting a new job & meeting more people now aha
    Well partially yes but I know right. I've been living like a peasant since my phone broke down. And yeah I am, I just joined tsr to entertain myself as saddddddd as i am. and I am still talking to people in real life

That sounds cool, you must be really excited then!

ReputationRep:
    I know right. Well believe it then And I knew it was a part of maths just don't know the deets of it. Sorry.
    It mostly deals with infinitely many strips of a function. For example, definite integration is when you add up the areas of all of the infinitely many strips between two points. Each strip has a value of 0, adding infinitely many of them together gives you a number(it can be any real number). That's interesting because normally no matter how many times you add 0, you still have 0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steadmusic)
    I don't like being called dude
    But hey!? Are you a secret agent? London is massive! I was just asking because people talk/are different depending where you are in London. I have now ruled out East and North. I think you're South or West lol
    I'm from Nottingham! Robin Hood and all that!
    I know. Loool, maybe :P do you think you could be related to robin hood thoo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    It mostly deals with infinitely many strips of a function. For example, definite integration is when you add up the areas of all of the infinitely many strips between two points. Each strip has a value of 0, adding infinitely many of them together gives you a number(it can be any real number). That's interesting because normally no matter how many times you add 0, you still have 0.
    damn. I learnt something new today. thank you! So hows your life at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    Well partially yes but I know right. I've been living like a peasant since my phone broke down. And yeah I am, I just joined tsr to entertain myself as saddddddd as i am. and I am still talking to people in real life

what do you think of the TSR so far :L ??

ReputationRep:
    Haha, see you in the history books.
    Aha. I love your post! and yup see you in the history books, and also documentries and museums. -if that's possible, I don't know but time will tell-

ReputationRep:

Woah it seems like you were quite reliant on your phone tbh Maybe there's a positive aspect to it that you can maybe experience other things haha. I often go on TSR to entertain myself & pass time lol & that's good Well not quite, the plan has to come into fruition first :cool: then exciting times will lie ahead, I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hman1994)
    what do you think of the TSR so far :L ??
    It's actually entertaining. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    damn. I learnt something new today. thank you! So hows your life at the moment?
    Not good really. I didn't get into Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    I know. Loool, maybe :P do you think you could be related to robin hood thoo?
    Lol! No maybes about it. It's one of the two. The more you talk, I'll work it out mwahahahaha!
    Related to Robin? Nah! I'm The Dark Knight!

So, new year and all! Looking forward to it? Also, what did you do to your phone?

ReputationRep:
    It's actually entertaining. What about you?
    yeah i think its a good way to past the time and see what other people in other colleges/ uni's are up to. are you in college ?

ReputationRep:
    Woah it seems like you were quite reliant on your phone tbh Maybe there's a positive aspect to it that you can maybe experience other things haha. I often go on TSR to entertain myself & pass time lol & that's good Well not quite, the plan has to come into fruition first :cool: then exciting times will lie ahead, I'm sure
    Yeah, I was kind of. And yup. I've been glued to my laptop a lot. And yup, the best is yet to comee!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was kind of. And yup. I've been glued to my laptop a lot. And yup, the best is yet to comee!
    Oh I see, I mean what do you usually on while using the laptop, TSR/Youtube/Facebook etc? What other things do you enjoy doing? & yeah that's the dream lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.