Turn on thread page Beta

Do caucasian british girls find east asian guys (japanese, chinese) attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilem)
    So how does her being fat and tall and him not being these things translate into them being automatically incompatible?
    I didn't say incompatible they obviously had something going otherwise they wouldn't be together and they wouldn't have a small baby. I just said from my perspective they didn't suit each other I feel bad for saying it because it's well just wrong but that was my gut feeling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As the title says : P
    Is that you mr smurf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperWolfPaws)
    yes i do, very beautiful imo
    Would you date mr smurf? he's an oriental guy looking for a white girl.

ReputationRep:
    Just because you've worded the title so elaborately, doesn't mean the topic has not been done to death... Trust me this is not original, OP.

ReputationRep:
    Is that you Mr Smurf

ReputationRep:
    Smh. This guy again :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by WaywardWriter)
    Smh. This guy again :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What does Mr. Smurf mean, I have yet to see the movie.

ReputationRep:
    When did anyone say they were incompatible? Very different from having a passing thought that the two people didn't match perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    I'm white British and my last boyfriend was Japanese. I think the oriental look is attractive.

ReputationRep:
    No, but I think that's pretty much due to fact east asians aren't really that masculine by western standards.

ReputationRep:
    Most white women won't give East Asian men a chance in my opinion but many White men love East Asian girls. I think it's unfair to East Asian men that the White men get a chance with their women but they don't get with White women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Most white women won't give East Asian men a chance in my opinion but many White men love East Asian girls. I think it's unfair to East Asian men that the White men get a chance with their women but they don't get with White women.
    Pfft, 'unfair' - it's all about preference isn't it? Or should some white women who aren't attracted to Asians be coerced into dating Asians just because some white guys prefer Asian girls and the Asian men are crying about it?

ReputationRep:
    Nope sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric III)
    Pfft, 'unfair' - it's all about preference isn't it? Or should some white women who aren't attracted to Asians be coerced into dating Asians just because some white guys prefer Asian girls and the Asian men are crying about it?
    All I'm saying is White women should give them a chance. I like all races I think they all have attractive women so why can't White women be like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    All I'm saying is White women should give them a chance. I like all races I think they all have attractive women so why can't White women be like that?
    I'm sure if a woman found an Asian man attractive, she wouldn't hold back because he's Asian. The question is if she finds him attractive in the first place, and if she isn't attracted then there's no reason for her to pursue him.

I'm not saying white women are so vain as to judge someone only on their looks either - just that they won't pursue someone they don't find attractive. It's not like they won't want to be friends with you. Talk to them, show them you're a great guy and maybe​ they would consider going out with you. But you can't argue with taste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    What race are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric III)
    I'm sure if a woman found an Asian man attractive, she wouldn't hold back because he's Asian. The question is if she finds him attractive in the first place, and if she isn't attracted then there's no reason for her to pursue him.

I'm not saying white women are so vain as to judge someone only on their looks either - just that they won't pursue someone they don't find attractive. It's not like they won't want to be friends with you. Talk to them, show them you're a great guy and maybe​ they would consider going out with you. But you can't argue with taste.
    I think some White women will not get with Asian men because of stereotypes. Their friends may mock them so they could be put off by that. I'm not actually Asian but I have noticed this bias in society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    In my opinion, it is because of the cultural difference.
    Western masculinity encourage men to be physically strong and outgoing.
    Therefore women tend to choose a strong man who are talkable and romantic.

In contrast, asian masculinity (especially Chinese and Japanese) encourage men to be responsible and achieving scholarship so Asian women tend to marry financially reliable and successful men.

However, this is not a must. My cousins ( I am a Chinese) marry British girl.

P.S. The definition of handsome in Asian and Western Society is quite different.

Definition of handsome in ancient China:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_3saAZrUc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    No.

/end of thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ayyy, beat me to it.

Not even trolling OP, vast majority of non-asian girls are not attracted to asian men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    I think some White women will not get with Asian men because of stereotypes. Their friends may mock them so they could be put off by that. I'm not actually Asian but I have noticed this bias in society.
    Mockery is human nature. And of course the stereotype is that Asians have small penises, but white men are subject to the same ridicule when compared to black men. There is absolutely a cultural difference in what makes Western men attractive and Asian men attractive - and to a Western woman, she will generally find the Western man more attractive. It's not because she's racist, it's a question of taste.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.