Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm A Black Girl Who Likes Oriental/Chinese Guys Will I Ever Find One ? :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok just asked a few Chinese guys for you, and these are 3 this is what they have said. Yes they would

Whats stopping them
    1- Dont speak to many black girls to get to know them.
    2- They heard from their black guy mates, that black girls are argumentative, subborn and not easy-going. They dont want to be bossed around or have any headache.
    3- Black girls they see in clubs and on TV (prob not the best place to build a picture) tend to dress up in very revealing clothes. Great if you want a one night stand, but to have a girlfriend, her dress sense would be an issue).

These are the general perception. Wrong or right, I dont know. And it is probably the medias fault, but it is not so good.

I guess like any relationship, you must get to know someone first.

ReputationRep:
    Alot of asian cultures are inherently racist against blacks above all races, hence why it's so rare.

I have seen a couple however.

how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    There's a good 2 billion of them, I'm sure you'll be fine.

research ambw or bwam

(Original post by andersonsophie_8)
    Ok just asked a few Chinese guys for you, and these are 3 this is what they have said. Yes they would

Whats stopping them
    1- Dont speak to many black girls to get to know them.
    2- They heard from their black guy mates, that black girls are argumentative, subborn and not easy-going. They dont want to be bossed around or have any headache.
    3- Black girls they see in clubs and on TV (prob not the best place to build a picture) tend to dress up in very revealing clothes. Great if you want a one night stand, but to have a girlfriend, her dress sense would be an issue).

These are the general perception. Wrong or right, I dont know. And it is probably the medias fault, but it is not so good.

I guess like any relationship, you must get to know someone first.
    thanks for researching for me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    how old are you?

(Original post by ParadiseFound)
    Alot of asian cultures are inherently racist against blacks above all races, hence why it's so rare.

I have seen a couple however.
    I've heard.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Sure, why not.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard.
    Don't you think it's quite shallow and artificial to specifically hunt for one race though ?

dude you live in London and London is so ****ing multicultural... you will find an east-Asian guy who likes black girls. have you had any interactions with them?

ReputationRep:
    Go to China there's a shortage of women and I'm sure there are some who are down with the brown.

ReputationRep:
    huh ? why do you say this
    I believe the following to be the case:

• Black people have different hormone profiles/greater stature compared with other groups vs. Asian people have lower testosterone/stature

• Black people/culture is highly masculine/non-conformist vs. Asian culture is highly feminine/conformist

• Black women tend to be more outgoing/vocal/'assertive' vs. Asian males tend to be more introverted/quiet/retiring

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm a black girl of medium/caramel complex (im about rihannaish shade). I like chinese/oriental guys but so far none have shown interest in me will I find one who will be into me

It seems such an odd pairing im giving up hope.....

i live in london btw
    What is it that attracts you to oriental guys?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm a black girl of medium/caramel complex (im about rihannaish shade). I like chinese/oriental guys but so far none have shown interest in me will I find one who will be into me

i live in london btw
    Hey there, it depends on how open they are to different cultures. Most people tend to date their own race. I'm oriental and I have dated women outside my race because i'm open minded and come from an open minded family. I find black women very attractive

ReputationRep:
    Orientals generally seem to stay very much in their own enclaves. It's weird how some have been in Britian so long, and yet unlike th blakc community, have just remained unnoticed and to themselves, and yes I'm being horribly cliched when I say they are inscrutable. OP, never pre-judge, it goes on personality, and everyone thinks differently-just be friendly and put yourself there and see what happens. Personally I think mixed race chinese and black people would be very attractive also, so start breeding....
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Hi guys,

i live in london btw
    thank you for indicating what shade you are(sarcasm)... lol what was the relevance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    No. If a British born Oriental guy wants to date interracially, 95% of the time it's going to be with a white girl. 5% for South Asian (usually Indian) girls.
    That sort of ignorance is why you will never find a white girl. You give all oriental guys a bad name on this forum.

OP yes, it's possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evening)
    There's a good 2 billion of them, I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Most of them are all the way in Asia and don't speak good English

ReputationRep:
    It's possible, although rare. Quite a lot of asian countries associate beauty with being light skinned or pale. But younger generations are likely to think differently. Especially asians who were born and raised outside of their countries of origin.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.