Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmykairi)
    Oh wow :P I live pretty close, 30 minutes away! I'll be moving closer though :P
    That's lucky for you haha, what halls are you planning one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey1996)
    That's lucky for you haha, what halls are you planning one?
    I'm renting a house with my boyfriend and a few of his friends from the uni! So hopefully parties/ pre drinks at mine! Can't believe how much rent is for them. Fyi if you want reccommendations, the soon-to-be second years seem to really like pavs

ReputationRep:
    I'm renting a house with my boyfriend and a few of his friends from the uni! So hopefully parties/ pre drinks at mine! Can't believe how much rent is for them. Fyi if you want reccommendations, the soon-to-be second years seem to really like pavs
    If only I had that kind of money haha, I'm thinking of Hayes Wharf at the moment

ReputationRep:
    If only I had that kind of money haha, I'm thinking of Hayes Wharf at the moment
    Hav you already been to see the accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hav you already been to see the accommodation?
    I saw the village and Brayford Quay on the open day, and they seemed nice enough, but Brayford is sold out

ReputationRep:
    I saw the village and Brayford Quay on the open day, and they seemed nice enough, but Brayford is sold out
    That's lame :/ Well I hope you get the one you want!

ReputationRep:
    That's lame :/ Well I hope you get the one you want!
    I should do, there are loads left at Hayes, and application for the village doesn't open until March 1st

ReputationRep:
    I should do, there are loads left at Hayes, and application for the village doesn't open until March 1st
    True, you have a good amount of time til then! :P

ReputationRep:
    FYI all no accommodation options are sold out. UNI always reserves options for first years at all locations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oo ps. If you book direct and not via the UNI you may have pay money sooner

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I finished all of my final exams and pray for my results to be good enough to join Lincoln community . Does anyone know something about Freshers week? I assume that it is not an event officialy organised by school? It would be great to meet other people early, as I don't even live in the UK. Hope to see all of you in September on Media Production course.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.